April 8, 201412 yr Just could get the lead I think if we could have ever took the lead I think UConn would have got shook! Great March for the Cats wish we could have pulled one more out but it was a great ride!
April 8, 201412 yr It wasn't just the free throws. The Cats did not execute in the half court. Without seeing the stats, I am going to say this was UK's worst field goal percentage in the tournament.
April 8, 201412 yr I won't get over this game for a while. Felt A LOT like the UK-Uconn rematch in 2011. Same reason UK lost too; FT's. Just unbelievable.
April 8, 201412 yr Multiple chances to take lead but could not get over the hump That and FREE THROWS
April 8, 201412 yr Missed shots Missed free throws Bad officiating Bunch of freshmen Bad officiating = Loss
April 8, 201412 yr You ready to talk about the UConn D yet spin? They dominated Michigan State, Florida and UK on that end. Dominated...
April 8, 201412 yr Boy, it sure seems that UConn has UK's number in basketball, especially in the tournament.
April 8, 201412 yr It wasn't just the free throws. The Cats did not execute in the half court. Without seeing the stats, I am going to say this was UK's worst field goal percentage in the tournament. 39%
April 8, 201412 yr Simply outplayed and Outcoached the entire game. Thanks UK for a fun tourney ride. Something weird this year though, I never felt a connection with the players this year. Don't know why, just didn't. Its a shame they lost this game because Mr Harrison said his boy was going to be a legend forever with UK fans, he made some historical shots. It to go down as a legend they needed to win it tonight. Fell just short. Fun tourney and they were fun to watch this past 3 weeks, good luck in their future if they go NBA, I personally only see a couple ready for the NBA myself but you can't blame them if they go for the money.
April 8, 201412 yr You ready to talk about the UConn D yet spin? They dominated Michigan State, Florida and UK on that end. Dominated... ...and got dominated by UL.
April 8, 201412 yr These kids far exceeded my expectations by making the 8 considering their regular season performance. The rest was icing on the cake and thanks for the heart, team building, and work ethic. They Cats never quit. Congrats to the Huskies and to all those homers who placed a $100 on their team to win the tourney. Spend it wisely...:thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.