Connecticut 60 Kentucky 54

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It wasn't just the free throws. The Cats did not execute in the half court. Without seeing the stats, I am going to say this was UK's worst field goal percentage in the tournament.

39%

Simply outplayed and Outcoached the entire game.

Thanks UK for a fun tourney ride.

Something weird this year though, I never felt a connection with the players this year. Don't know why, just didn't. Its a shame they lost this game because Mr Harrison said his boy was going to be a legend forever with UK fans, he made some historical shots. It to go down as a legend they needed to win it tonight. Fell just short.

Fun tourney and they were fun to watch this past 3 weeks, good luck in their future if they go NBA, I personally only see a couple ready for the NBA myself but you can't blame them if they go for the money.

These kids far exceeded my expectations by making the 8 considering their regular season performance. The rest was icing on the cake and thanks for the heart, team building, and work ethic. They Cats never quit. Congrats to the Huskies and to all those homers who placed a $100 on their team to win the tourney. Spend it wisely...:thumb: