Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal to the Lakers?

Featured Replies

Brad loves the New England area and no kid, none, wants to move before their senior year. I doubt he even would. Cals family in general is setup for the east coast, his daughters are also in the eastern time zone.

 

You're being naive if you think he wouldn't welcome a move to LaLa Land for his senior year of high school.

  • Replies 215
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're being naive if you think he wouldn't welcome a move to LaLa Land for his senior year of high school.

 

18 years old in Los Angeles and the son of the Lakers coach... I'm jealous of that kid already.

18 years old in Los Angeles and the son of the Lakers coach... I'm jealous of that kid already.

 

Exactly.

 

Would I be Dylan McKay, Brandon Walsh, David Silver or Steve Sanders would be my dilemma.

So if I'm to believe the rumors right now the Lakers are offering Cal more money than they were willing to pay Phil Jackson last year? I love Cal but no wonder the Lakers are in a mess right now.

Phil Jackson only wanted to coach half the games, and there's also the factor of having to kowtow to Jackson that stuck in the craw of most of the ownership. They resented the notion of the Zen Master riding in to save the day.

So if I'm to believe the rumors right now the Lakers are offering Cal more money than they were willing to pay Phil Jackson last year? I love Cal but no wonder the Lakers are in a mess right now.

 

Are they really? Link?

You're being naive if you think he wouldn't welcome a move to LaLa Land for his senior year of high school.

 

Go back and look at his kids reactions when he went a few hours north to Lexington.

If Cal wants an absolute prestige NBA job, then now is the time to be polishing your cover letter. Of the four top jobs, there's going to be openings for two, maybe three (LA, NY and possibly Chicago) and the other (Boston) is already sewn up.

You have to think Lebron is part of the Laker deal.

You have to think Lebron is part of the Laker deal.

 

I would welcome that. :lol2:

  • Author
Go back and look at his kids reactions when he went a few hours north to Lexington.

 

Lexington is not Los Angeles, and UK is not the Lakers.

Go back and look at his kids reactions when he went a few hours north to Lexington.

 

Are you really comparing a few hours north of Lexington to LA? Have you ever heard of Los Angeles?

  • Author
I would welcome that. :lol2:

 

He can come off the bench..............................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:D

Exactly.

 

Would I be Dylan McKay, Brandon Walsh, David Silver or Steve Sanders would be my dilemma.

 

Chillin Dylan...

Calapari's current contract pays him more per year than the Lakers coach.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.