Cal to the Lakers?

TheDeuce

This came AFTER Phil left for the Knicks. I'd think if she had any power before that Phil would 1.) Be the Lakers coach and 2.) be in the front office in some capacity.

Why would she let him go to the Knicks if she had any power at all?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think he'll get it if he was openly courting the NBA. Some team would offer AT LEAST significant say in player personnel decisions to secure him.

And that team would likely be the Toronto Raptors, Atlanta Hawks, Memphis Grizzlies, Sacramento Kings......not the Los Angeles Lakers. The Lakers would laugh at him for asking.

And that team would likely be the Toronto Raptors, Atlanta Hawks, Memphis Grizzlies, Sacramento Kings......not the Los Angeles Lakers. The Lakers would laugh at him for asking.

Why did the Lakers resign Kupchak if Buss Jr is going to continue to ruin the Lakers.

This came AFTER Phil left for the Knicks. I'd think if she had any power before that Phil would 1.) Be the Lakers coach and 2.) be in the front office in some capacity.

Why would she let him go to the Knicks if she had any power at all?

This...

That is why he won't be going to the Lakers- that is my point.