Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal to the Lakers?

Featured Replies

 

This came AFTER Phil left for the Knicks. I'd think if she had any power before that Phil would 1.) Be the Lakers coach and 2.) be in the front office in some capacity.

 

Why would she let him go to the Knicks if she had any power at all?

  • Replies 215
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he'll get it if he was openly courting the NBA. Some team would offer AT LEAST significant say in player personnel decisions to secure him.

 

And that team would likely be the Toronto Raptors, Atlanta Hawks, Memphis Grizzlies, Sacramento Kings......not the Los Angeles Lakers. The Lakers would laugh at him for asking.

And that team would likely be the Toronto Raptors, Atlanta Hawks, Memphis Grizzlies, Sacramento Kings......not the Los Angeles Lakers. The Lakers would laugh at him for asking.

 

Why did the Lakers resign Kupchak if Buss Jr is going to continue to ruin the Lakers.

Why did the Lakers resign Kupchak if Buss Jr is going to continue to ruin the Lakers.

 

Because they are stupid. Buss Jr. is a nightmare.

This came AFTER Phil left for the Knicks. I'd think if she had any power before that Phil would 1.) Be the Lakers coach and 2.) be in the front office in some capacity.

 

Why would she let him go to the Knicks if she had any power at all?

This...

Because they are stupid. Buss Jr. is a nightmare.

 

And this...

And that team would likely be the Toronto Raptors, Atlanta Hawks, Memphis Grizzlies, Sacramento Kings......not the Los Angeles Lakers. The Lakers would laugh at him for asking.

 

That is why he won't be going to the Lakers- that is my point.

That is why he won't be going to the Lakers- that is my point.

 

So you are saying that the only way Cal goes pro is if he can be in charge?

I'm even more confident today that Cal won't be back. I just wish he would hurry and announce so they can start the search for his replacement.

I'm even more confident today that Cal won't be back. I just wish he would hurry and announce so they can start the search for his replacement.

 

I can't wait to hear your reasoning for this...

I can't wait to hear your reasoning for this...

 

Just some things I heard today.

  • Author
Just some things I heard today.

 

Careful, they'll start treating you like Rex. After all, you are one of their own... :banana:

For the record, I think he will be coaching the Lakers next year. Call it a feeling or in LRCW's case a gut feeling.

If Cal is coaching the Lakers he better bring Lebron. If not he needs to stay on Richmond Road.

 

 

Word up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.