Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal to the Lakers?

Featured Replies

So the Knicks reached out back in January. This is going to be a long offseason

  • Replies 215
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So the Knicks reached out back in January. This is going to be a long offseason

 

That job is truly as mess. I'm not worried about it.

That job is truly as mess. I'm not worried about it.

 

I'm not either but there seems to be a lot more smoke this year.

I'm not either but there seems to be a lot more smoke this year.

 

 

Started earlier too.

 

 

 

Gee, thanks Rex.....:no:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lol2:

She put up with Memphis for 9 years, surely Lexington can't be worse. Or are you talking just the fan base itself?

 

I'll text you LRCW.

 

This is like that time when my old man was getting ready to whisper something to my mother while we were in the car. Before he whispered it he just said, "Randy!" which meant I was supposed to get in the back seat and miss out on the good stuff.

This is like that time when my old man was getting ready to whisper something to my mother while we were in the car. Before he whispered it he just said, "Randy!" which meant I was supposed to get in the back seat and miss out on the good stuff.

 

You're adopted. You're really a member of the Bumpasses, but you were a mistake.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.