Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal to the Lakers?

Featured Replies

I will say this. If Cal does go to the NBA, good for him. He's pretty much accomplished everything you can at the college level. The NBA is where he flamed out. Why not give it one more shot, and get paid insanely well to do so? Also, if he would flame out again, he'd have a lot of college jobs to fall back on.

  • Replies 215
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me ask this now. A show of hands of how many will hate Cal if he goes to LA and flops, and replaces Pitino when he retires. Now I hope it doesn't happen, but that would be hilarious. There wouldn't be enough physciatric beds in the state of Kentucky to handle BBN. :lol2:

Let me ask this now. A show of hands of how many will hate Cal if he goes to LA and flops, and replaces Pitino when he retires. Now I hope it doesn't happen, but that would be hilarious. There wouldn't be enough physciatric beds in the state of Kentucky to handle BBN. :lol2:

 

No, I will just be mad at you.

Let me ask this now. A show of hands of how many will hate Cal if he goes to LA and flops, and replaces Pitino when he retires. Now I hope it doesn't happen, but that would be hilarious. There wouldn't be enough physciatric beds in the state of Kentucky to handle BBN. :lol2:

 

You're getting awfully close to an avatar change, bub.

Let me ask this now. A show of hands of how many will hate Cal if he goes to LA and flops, and replaces Pitino when he retires. Now I hope it doesn't happen, but that would be hilarious. There wouldn't be enough physciatric beds in the state of Kentucky to handle BBN. :lol2:

 

Stop.

.......

 

Very real possibility and it his boss that could be driving the move. :D

 

When you say boss, I assume you mean the Mrs.?

.......

 

Very real possibility and it his boss that could be driving the move. :D

 

Not saying it is a lock, at all, but a very real possibility.

I own this:

516eif1zFUL._SY300_.jpg

 

If Cal goes to LA, I will own this:

51QXTnvjyyL._SY300_.jpg

Nah, I'm just foolin'. I'll take LBJ in Forum Blue.

.......

 

Very real possibility and it his boss that could be driving the move. :D

 

Just to get out of Lexington, or do you think she wants to be out there with all the stars?

You're getting awfully close to an avatar change, bub.

 

 

You leave my kids out of it you little brat.

  • Author
Nah, I'm just foolin'. I'll take LBJ in Forum Blue.

 

He would look good in the Sunday whites....

.......Very real possibility and it his boss that could be driving the move. :D

 

When you say boss, I assume you mean the Mrs.?

 

I don't mean Mitch.

 

Tony Danza? Springsteen? The ghost of George Steinbrenner?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.