Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal to the Lakers?

Featured Replies

Calapari's current contract pays him more per year than the Lakers coach.

 

And Memphis offered Cal more than UK was offering I believe.

  • Replies 215
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kind of want to see it happen just for the entertainment Rex Chapman would provide on twitter.

I love Kobe, he is my favorite player. But, honestly, is everyone forgetting the Lakers stink? For Cal to go to LA, he'd have to accept the job before the playoffs and all that is over. Does anyone really think LeBron or any huge star has made their mind up where they will play before the season is even over? It just doesn't make sense.

Are they really? Link?

 

I saw it on twitter it was in the 10-12 million range. I don't buy anything in this rumor yet.

So they are going to offer him almost double the highest paid NBA coach right now. No chance.

  • Author
I saw it on twitter it was in the 10-12 million range. I don't buy anything in this rumor yet.

 

That's a ridiculous number.

So they are going to offer him almost double the highest paid NBA coach right now. No chance.

 

I also think UK will pay whatever it takes to keep him too.

How many of the incoming recruits have signed Letters of Intent? Are they all signed, sealed and delivered or are they still verbals?

How many of the incoming recruits have signed Letters of Intent? Are they all signed, sealed and delivered or are they still verbals?

 

All of them have signed.

All of them have signed.

 

Wouldn't it be hypocritical of Kentucky not let them out of their letter if intent if Cal were to leave?

Wouldn't it be hypocritical of Kentucky not let them out of their letter if intent if Cal were to leave?

 

Yes. It is a business though. I wouldn't want any kid there who didn't want to be there if I were UK.

Here's the bottom line, he's not taking the Lakers job until he knows Lebron is for sure going there IMO. That's not going to happen for a few months so this isn't going away anytime soon.

Yes. It is a business though. I wouldn't want any kid there who didn't want to be there if I were UK.

 

When did the Laker job become a no pressure job? Or is he going to the Clippers?

Wouldn't it be hypocritical of Kentucky not let them out of their letter if intent if Cal were to leave?

 

I wouldn't like it if they held the kids hostage.

When did the Laker job become a no pressure job? Or is he going to the Clippers?

 

Looks like you are confusing "less pressure" with "no pressure".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.