Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal to the Lakers?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 215
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The replies on Twitter do nothing to change the stereotype of UK fans.

 

Good lord.

The replies on Twitter do nothing to change the stereotype of UK fans.

 

Good lord.

 

If I could figure out twitter, I'd join them

In all seriousness, Rex is a sellout for tweeting that right before the game.

The replies on Twitter do nothing to change the stereotype of UK fans.

 

Good lord.

 

Chapman's tweet didn't help any either

If I could figure out twitter, I'd join them

 

I'm not sure which one of those two parts of your sentence is more disturbing.

Gonna leave his son behind or make him change schools his senior year.... Yeah.

Chapman's tweet didn't help any either

 

That's fair. However, the responses are simply embarrassing.

That's fair. However, the responses are simply embarrassing.

 

I'm sure but they don't happen without the attention call girl that is Rex Chapman and his self serving tweet

Edited by PurplePride92
Rule 8

I'm not sure which one of those two parts of your sentence is more disturbing.

 

Don't take me too serious clyde

That's fair. However, the responses are simply embarrassing.

For who? Idiots are going to be idiots. Nothing I can do about and as long as it's not your immediate family who gives a rip.

Rex is a sellout! :lol2: I bet Rex is a "jersey tucker"

My reaction was to unfollow the turd

Why were you following him to start with?

I'm just baffled a guy like him would do that right before the game. Forget him and let's enjoy the game. This doesn't happen that often.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.