Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal to the Lakers?

Featured Replies

I'm just baffled a guy like him would do that right before the game. Forget him and let's enjoy the game. This doesn't happen that often.

This.

  • Replies 215
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My reaction was to unfollow the turd

 

..and there you have it.

 

One tweet and you unfollow someone?

Rex tucks jerseys into his jeans, has hipster glasses and was shot down by Ashle Judd. Go Cats!

..and there you have it.

 

One tweet and you unfollow someone?

 

We all got morals Clyde

FWIW Rex is one of the best follows on Twitter...I honestly think he believes that if he posted it...Timing sucks though

..and there you have it.

 

One tweet and you unfollow someone?

 

How many is appropriate? It's not like I cussed him out I simply made the decision not to allow his garbage on my IPad. Somehow or other I think his life will go on

Whether it's true or not he's an idiot for tweeting that. No UK support in their right mid would do that. What a loser.

As much as I want the Lakers to get a new coach and as happy as it would make me to see Cal leave Kentucky, there is noway in the devils place do I want him in L.A.

I have good reason to believe there is some truth to it but it doesn't excuse Rex Chapman's timing.

I hope that crazy dentist starts texting him all during the game. Nators!!!!!!

 

Lol!

Pitino told UK fans he wasn't going anywhere in 97.

 

Yeah, but then Bird and McHale walked through that door....wait I mixed something up.

..and there you have it.

 

One tweet and you unfollow someone?

 

What a deplorable, indefensible act.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.