Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal to the Lakers?

Featured Replies

I hope it's not true. Why would Cal want to go to a team that Kobe coaches anyway?

 

Especially when Kobe is a better pro coach than Cal.

  • Replies 215
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love nothing more than for the Cats to win and Cal just punk the hell out of Chapman in his presser.

  • Author
I would love nothing more than for the Cats to win and Cal just punk the hell out of Chapman in his presser.

 

Although I don't think the post-game presser would be the place to do it, I think it would be awesome if Cal called him out.

I heard Chuck Smith is going to the Lakers.

Although I don't think the post-game presser would be the place to do it, I think it would be awesome if Cal called him out.

 

Yes, but Cal has too much class.

Although I don't think the post-game presser would be the place to do it' date=' I think it would be awesome if Cal called him out.[/quote'] Probably right but it would be awesome.

Ky is a better program than the Lakers and a lot more tradition and better fans.

They're saying the same thing about Ollie.

 

The only thing that makes one give even a millisecond of pause is that we're talking the Lakers (and the Knicks); not the Bobcats or the Raptors.

 

I won't believe it until I see it.

Ky is a better program than the Lakers and a lot more tradition and better fans.
It's the Lakers dude.
  • Author
Ky is a better program than the Lakers and a lot more tradition and better fans.

 

Would you stop....

So if this is true will Cal replace Pitino in 3 years? :lol2:?

  • Author

Rex Chapman ‏@rexchapman 17s

I don't live in some dream world & have alwys called it straight. Alwys will. Let's not 4get, 6-wks ago many in BBN would've walked Cal 2 LA

And to think I defended Chapman Saturday when my mom was calling him everything but a white boy. That son of a....

:no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

Rex Chapman ‏@rexchapman 17s

I don't live in some dream world & have alwys called it straight. Alwys will. Let's not 4get, 6-wks ago many in BBN would've walked Cal 2 LA

 

Tweet him back and tell him his hipster glasses look stupid and he makes an ugly bald guy,

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.