Cal to the Lakers?

TheDeuce

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope he is' date=' UK "Should" be a top 10 team next season with a chance to get back to Final Four![/quote']

How can we call them a Top 10 team when we have no idea who will be back?

How can we call them a Top 10 team when we have no idea who will be back?

We didn't, I did...top 10 is on me not anyone else. I just think unless 6 or 7 go to the NBA we'll be a pretty good team next season. Just say I'm basing it on a gut feeling that there may be a surprise or two left.

I really hope Cal stays, but if he doesn't I want to thank him for an exciting 5 year run.

I will say one thing though. Rooting for UK is exhausting at times lol. I hate having to learn an entire new team each year and there is no player to grow connected with anymore. I miss that in sports anymore.

We didn't, I did...top 10 is on me not anyone else. I just think unless 6 or 7 go to the NBA we'll be a pretty good team next season. Just say I'm basing it on a gut feeling that there may be a surprise or two left.

I think the only ones that should go are Randle and WCS. Anyone else isn't ready even though they may think they are. Mthe Harrison twins were up against much better guards today as they have been through much of the season, Young needs to learn to play some defense or he will never see an NBA floor especially if those NBA fans swear about how great the defense is in the NBA. Lee and Johnson need one more year to be seasoned.

With all that said, Cal will push about 6 of them to the NBA.

@ESPNAndyKatz

Kentucky coach John Calipari just told ESPN's Jeannine Edwards during post interview that he will be back at Kentucky next season.

What is he to say? Even if he was thinking about leaving he would not say it now.

He wouldn't say he was going now. If he was going he would talk to the team first.

If he goes, I wish him the best and hope whoever takes his place is a great recruiter and we build a team with top recruits who will stay more than a year. If he stays then I will fasten my seatbelt and hope for miracle years like 2012 every year.