Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal to the Lakers?

Featured Replies

Cal was asked didn't deny said he wouldn't dignify question with a response. I love Cal, but he seemed a little squirrely in his body language, I guess we'll see when we see.

  • Replies 215
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ESPNAndyKatz

 

Kentucky coach John Calipari just told ESPN's Jeannine Edwards during post interview that he will be back at Kentucky next season.

Kentucky coach John Calipari just told ESPN's Jeannine Edwards during post interview that he will be back at Kentucky next season.

I hope he is, UK "Should" be a top 10 team next season with a chance to get back to Final Four!

I hope he is' date=' UK "Should" be a top 10 team next season with a chance to get back to Final Four![/quote']

 

How can we call them a Top 10 team when we have no idea who will be back?

I hope he is, UK "Should" be a top 10 team next season with a chance to get back to Final Four!

 

Lots of variables to play out first. Too early to say.

Hope it was worth it Rex. Moron

 

Yeah it was Rex's fault they lost. Oh the irony.

How can we call them a Top 10 team when we have no idea who will be back?

We didn't, I did...top 10 is on me not anyone else. I just think unless 6 or 7 go to the NBA we'll be a pretty good team next season. Just say I'm basing it on a gut feeling that there may be a surprise or two left.

I really hope Cal stays, but if he doesn't I want to thank him for an exciting 5 year run.

 

I will say one thing though. Rooting for UK is exhausting at times lol. I hate having to learn an entire new team each year and there is no player to grow connected with anymore. I miss that in sports anymore.

We didn't, I did...top 10 is on me not anyone else. I just think unless 6 or 7 go to the NBA we'll be a pretty good team next season. Just say I'm basing it on a gut feeling that there may be a surprise or two left.

I think the only ones that should go are Randle and WCS. Anyone else isn't ready even though they may think they are. Mthe Harrison twins were up against much better guards today as they have been through much of the season, Young needs to learn to play some defense or he will never see an NBA floor especially if those NBA fans swear about how great the defense is in the NBA. Lee and Johnson need one more year to be seasoned.

 

With all that said, Cal will push about 6 of them to the NBA.

Yeah it was Rex's fault they lost. Oh the irony.

 

I was meaning his reputation if the LA thing was a farce.

@ESPNAndyKatz

 

Kentucky coach John Calipari just told ESPN's Jeannine Edwards during post interview that he will be back at Kentucky next season.

 

What is he to say? Even if he was thinking about leaving he would not say it now.

I was meaning his reputation if the LA thing was a farce.

 

What reputation?

 

At the end of the day he tweeted what be 'heard' not what be 'knew'. If D'Antoni gets fired we'll see if what Rex 'heard' was true. I don't trust any of them.

What is he to say? Even if he was thinking about leaving he would not say it now.

 

Exactly.

 

Especially since "the Lakers have a coach and Kentucky has a coach."

He wouldn't say he was going now. If he was going he would talk to the team first.

 

If he goes, I wish him the best and hope whoever takes his place is a great recruiter and we build a team with top recruits who will stay more than a year. If he stays then I will fasten my seatbelt and hope for miracle years like 2012 every year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.