Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal to the Lakers?

Featured Replies

What an idiot for even bringing it up right now. Disappointing for one of your own to do that.

 

I thought the same and I like Rex.

  • Replies 215
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that crazy dentist starts texting him all during the game. Nators!!!!!!

Why go coach a team that worse than the one you have now?

 

I can't even get a rise out of HT or PP92? Come on.

I can't even get a rise out of HT or PP92? Come on.

 

Cause it's true. We could beat the Lakers

It's whoever is playing late. It's sensational journalism. Ways to get people to "look at me!" He's said it before that he's not going anywhere, so until he gives a reason I believe him

 

Pitino told UK fans he wasn't going anywhere in 97.

Pitino told UK fans he wasn't going anywhere in 97.

 

Yea well, we've seen his judgement in action

Cause it's true. We could beat the Lakers

 

Come on.

Until Cal knocks up a lady in a Fazoli's, I got his back!

I can't even get a rise out of HT or PP92? Come on.

 

I was getting to it. :lol2: Only thing that would make sense is if he was following Lebron there and it's way too soon to know that.

Come on.

 

Forgive me, I'm calming my nerves before the game :D

J.Meeks would have 55 against the CATS.

J.Meeks would have 55 against the CATS.

 

That's like saying "who'd win Ditka or the Bears?". They cancel each other out

I hope it's not true. Why would Cal want to go to a team that Kobe coaches anyway?

He ain't going anywhere, relax Wildcat faithful

I hope it's not true. Why would Cal want to go to a team that Kobe coaches anyway?

Oh, you've crossed that line now HB

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.