Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal to the Lakers?

Featured Replies

  • Author
You leave my kids out of it you little brat.

 

He's just mad the twins are taller than him.

  • Replies 215
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you are saying that the only way Cal goes pro is if he can be in charge?

 

Yes- if the money is basically the same. I think UK would go as high as 7 mil to keep him. GT, I am curious as to your opinion on that number.

 

So, then the reason to go is because you get the control and the dollars- unless you get to coach LeBron or Durant, which won't happen, IMO.

A.....

 

She put up with Memphis for 9 years, surely Lexington can't be worse. Or are you talking just the fan base itself?

  • Author
I'll text you LRCW.

 

FWD: Deuce

^ Aw you guys are so cute.

 

This site gets a lot of eyeballs, if I shared some specifics with this board, it would be obvious who I am and where I got it from, and that wouldn't be good (for me). If I thought only BGP members would see it, I wouldn't have that issue.

 

Sorry HT.

This site gets a lot of eyeballs, if I shared some specifics with this board, it would be obvious who I am and where I got it from, and that wouldn't be good (for me). If I thought only BGP members would see it, I wouldn't have that issue.

 

Sorry HT.

 

Premium Board :D

This site gets a lot of eyeballs, if I shared some specifics with this board, it would be obvious who I am and where I got it from, and that wouldn't be good (for me). If I thought only BGP members would see it, I wouldn't have that issue.

 

Sorry HT.

I'm just messing with you guys. :thumb:

I'll text you LRCW.

 

Well that's no fun for the rest of us, but I completely understand.

Cal has some thoughts (tweets) about the end of the season that he just posted within the past 15 minutes or so. Pertaining to this thread, I found this one interesting:

 

John Calipari‏@UKCoachCalipari·3m

Remember, our season doesn't end until the evening of June 26. And oh, by the way, I’ll be recruiting this weekend. Let’s keep this going.

Expand

Cal has some thoughts (tweets) about the end of the season that he just posted within the past 15 minutes or so. Pertaining to this thread, I found this one interesting:

 

John Calipari‏@UKCoachCalipari·3m

Remember, our season doesn't end until the evening of June 26. And oh, by the way, I’ll be recruiting this weekend. Let’s keep this going.

Expand

 

 

Lebron will know if he is opting out by then.

Cal has some thoughts (tweets) about the end of the season that he just posted within the past 15 minutes or so. Pertaining to this thread, I found this one interesting:

 

John Calipari‏@UKCoachCalipari·3m

Remember, our season doesn't end until the evening of June 26. And oh, by the way, I’ll be recruiting this weekend. Let’s keep this going.

Expand

 

That's NBA draft night, right?

More of what Cal said...

 

"I was close to depression yesterday. Getting that close and not being able to see the joy in my players’ eyes after victory rocked me. I’m back up and running because I’ve called a bunch of the NBA teams about our guys and met with the players twice individually. Remember, I’m here to help them. I stay out of the decision making. I’m trying to get them information so they can make the best decision.

 

It’s a process that we seem to be doing every year, but this group may be the most mature that I’ve dealt with as far as reasoning. Every single person in the ‪#‎BBN‬ should be proud of this group. I know I am. Remember, our season doesn’t end until the evening of June 26. And oh, by the way, I’ll be recruiting this weekend. Let’s keep this going.

"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.