Jenkins 81 Jackson City 80

Jackson’s regular team did not play in this game. They were abducted by aliens just prior to loading the bus after an unknown spacecraft hovered over Jackson. We have contacted NASA and they are making an attempt to communicate with the extraterrestrials and get our kids back home by district time. The ET’s stated that they just needed them for a couple of days to do some sort of simple testing. This is the only explanation that I have. The ones on the floor against Jenkins is not the ones who I’ve watched play this season.

Tuesday is a new season, and I think the Tigers will wipe this out of their minds and focus on the next several games, (we are hoping). I support this team 100% and really like each and every kid on this team. I wish them the best. Play tough Tigers!

Jackson’s regular team did not play in this game. They were abducted by aliens just prior to loading the bus after an unknown spacecraft hovered over Jackson. We have contacted NASA and they are making an attempt to communicate with the extraterrestrials and get our kids back home by district time. The ET’s stated that they just needed them for a couple of days to do some sort of simple testing. This is the only explanation that I have. The ones on the floor against Jenkins is not the ones who I’ve watched play this season.

Tuesday is a new season, and I think the Tigers will wipe this out of their minds and focus on the next several games, (we are hoping). I support this team 100% and really like each and every kid on this team. I wish them the best. Play tough Tigers!

:eek: :bunny: :creepy: :bunny: :eek: