Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What if the twins return?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 138
  • Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So we can expect Towns to be a ball handler in a pick and role? To isolate on the wing and go to work? What's similar about them other than they're talk and have range?

 

They are neither one back to the basket post players and both do play out in space more than go inside and bang.

Danilo Gallinari is a better comparison.

 

And more realistic. No way Towns anyway resembles Durant or Dirk. Dirk has a million moves to get his shot, no high school player is going to resemble that. Same for Durant.

Latest mock at nbadraft.net (from 8 days ago) had Young at 22 to OKC. Draftexpress.com (from today) had him 23 to the Jazz. It would seem to me that his stock is falling. It becomes a question of does he want to get drafted in the first round or does he want to be a lottery pick? Because right now, it doesn't seem like he's going to be a lottery pick.

 

Chad Ford just released his latest Mock Draft....

 

6. Randle

9. Young

21. WCS

When the twins announced they were coming to UK they said we are going to play basketball the next four years at Kentucky. Maybe they knew they weren't ready to go pro. LOL

Chad Ford just released his latest Mock Draft....

 

6. Randle

9. Young

21. WCS

 

Well that makes one who feels that way, I guess.

 

I'd be curious to know what over the last month changed that Young was advanced 8 spots in his mock.

Chad Ford just released his latest Mock Draft....

 

6. Randle

9. Young

21. WCS

 

A lot of other mocks with Young in the 18-25 range as well..

Chad Ford just released his latest Mock Draft....

 

6. Randle

9. Young

21. WCS

 

I saw that. I guess Young's less than stellar play moved him up 10 spots.

I saw that. I guess Young's less than stellar play moved him up 10 spots.

 

Does he play for Duke?

What if the twins return? Expect more poor decisions, poor shooting, horrible defense, and more ice crackling under Calipari's feet.

What if the twins return? Expect more poor decisions, poor shooting, horrible defense, and more ice crackling under Calipari's feet.

 

Freshmen. Nobody and I mean nobody shot worse or made more poor decisions than Liggins as a freshman and he turned out ok. Look at Tony Delks freshman year, rarely played. Darius Miller didn't figure it out until sometime in his senior year.

 

I hope they come back because I think they will eventually be great college players.

Freshmen. Nobody and I mean nobody shot worse or made more poor decisions than Liggins as a freshman and he turned out ok. Look at Tony Delks freshman year, rarely played. Darius Miller didn't figure it out until sometime in his senior year.

 

I hope they come back because I think they will eventually be great college players.

 

Liggins and Miller weren't top 5, 5 star recruits either.

Liggins and Miller weren't top 5, 5 star recruits either.

 

Do you think that is good or bad?

Liggins and Miller weren't top 5, 5 star recruits either.

 

I thought Liggins was a 5 star, maybe not top 5 but he was pretty highly rated.

A Meeks, Lamb, Delk type shooter?

 

That is the one thing I am hoping for too. I don't think it is a coincidence that Cal's two best teams when it came to the tournament were teams who could shoot. The final four team with Knight, Lamb, Miller and even Jones could stretch the floor and hit shots. Then obviously the championship team had guys who could drive and shoot. The John Wall team was very talented but no real shooters and that hurt them, and then last year and this year not having guys who can shoot is hurting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.