Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What if the twins return?

Featured Replies

Lyles and Towns are not high end athletes...

 

I would agree. I'd call them skilled big men who can step out.

  • Replies 138
  • Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think that is more because we are idiots as UK fans and many were "desperate" for something to grab onto and rally around towards the end of last season. End of the day, we are spoiled to think any top freshman coming to UK is going to be Wall, Cousins, MKG, Davis, and even Knight.

 

Thats the thing though if people like Wall and Cousins didn't have people like Patrick Patterson, Miller and others their teams probably would have struggled some like this years team. Remember if that team took a jumper by Wall to beat a Miami team at home.

 

Then even the title team if they didn't have the likes of Miller, Lamb, and Jones as experienced guys then MKG and Davis probably don't lead the team to a title or final four as freshman. Its simple this years freshman are basically only playing with freshman and the few experienced players are no where near the level of the other experienced players the other freshman had.

Lyles and Towns are not high end athletes...

 

I said they are a lot more than Dakari which is true. I love their versatility.

I said they are a lot more than Dakari which is true.

 

Not really...

Not really...

 

I don't think you've watched Dakari much then GT. He's slow and is not athletic at all. Simple as that. I standby my statement.

I don't think you've watched Dakari much then GT. He's slow and is not athletic at all. Simple as that. I standby my statement.

 

I've watched all three quite a bit...

More athletic? Yes. Significantly? No...

 

I'd say Towns is significantly, might just be me though.

I'd say Towns is significantly, might just be me though.

 

Sounds like you are vastly overestimating his athleticism...

Sounds like you are vastly overestimating his athleticism...

 

I wouldn't say vastly overestimating; more or less playing down Dakari's.

Return to Texas..SMU.

 

Might be. But they would have to sit out an entire year and then play. So they would be going from "one and done" mentality to three years minimum mentality.

Lyles and Towns are not high end athletes...

 

I'm going to start taking what you say for gospel. You said last summer that the twins were not good shooters and may be slightly overrated. Well, the proof is in the pudding. You nailed that one. Those mix tapes get fans excited but all they show is the highlights and brilliant plays. I may never watch another one. I could make a mix tape and make one of UK's walk-on's look like an All Star. It just might take a little more film and some clever editing though, lol.

Maybe it's just me but I hope that both of the twins leave although I don't know who would draft them. I think they are a big source of the team's problems this year. They both need to grow up a lot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.