Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What if the twins return?

Featured Replies

And they're also freshman. They have plenty of room to improve & I suspect that an entire summer in Lexington would help in that regard.

 

I hope you're right.

  • Replies 138
  • Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, you know what's true? They take too many shots. Poor runners in the lane in a stale offense. They make poor decisions with the ball. They can't guard, they don't handle pressure well. They are small forwards playing the 1 and 2. You can love them all you like, I think UK will be no different next year with them in the fold. Unless some drastic changes are made to their games I don't understand how in the world UK could expect anything different. I wonder if Randle regrets his decision to come to UK with the twins? I wonder if he thinks things might have been different for him elsewhere.

 

They are small forwards playing the 1 and 2. YES,YES,YES! I'll have what he's having.

The point I'm failing to understand is how you can give up on them after one season? You are saying they can't improve? Kids who have been playing at an elite level their whole lives can't come back and improve their game and decision making between their freshman and sophomore seasons?

I hope so. Color me skeptical.

IF they return and IF Andrew is taking PG minutes away from a real PG then we be in trouble because they are big wing players, not guards. Player development doesn't matter when you're that far out of position. The only player either of them can guard is a 3 because of the lack of quickness.

It shocks me that so many Kentucky fans have turned their backs on these guys after one season.

It shocks me that so many Kentucky fans have turned their backs on these guys after one season.

What about the Kentucky fans that didn't like them before the season?

What about the Kentucky fans that didn't like them before the season?

 

They're players at Kentucky. I had thought Kentucky fans called themselves the "best". Most fan bases I know support their players, not actively root for them to be shown the door. :idunno:

They're players at Kentucky. I had thought Kentucky fans called themselves the "best". Most fan bases I know support their players, not actively root for them to be shown the door. :idunno:

Does that go for coaches too? Or just players? Double standard?

Does that go for coaches too? Or just players? Double standard?

 

Both...Not sure what your point is.

 

However, coaches are paid, so I don't think it's unrealistic for fans to want a change if things aren't going well.

It shocks me that so many Kentucky fans have turned their backs on these guys after one season.

 

They're players at Kentucky. I had thought Kentucky fans called themselves the "best". Most fan bases I know support their players, not actively root for them to be shown the door. :idunno:

 

:thumb:

 

Can't be happy with the GJ Vilarino and Konner Tuckers of the world, can't be happy with the creme de la creme. Kentucky fans just have to complain unfortunately. Don't get the stud players and it's nothing but trash talk, then when you get them and they struggle it's time to get rid of them.

Both...Not sure what your point is.

 

However, coaches are paid, so I don't think it's unrealistic for fans to want a change if things aren't going well.

Can't bang the drum for UK loyalty and compartmentalize it if you ask me.

I have a bias against small PGs; but, if you think a 5'9" PG (Ullis) will come in and turn things around immediately then I call shenanigans.

I have a bias against small PGs; but, if you think a 5'9" PG (Ullis) will come in and turn things around immediately then I call shenanigans.

He may not turn it around, we don't want him to turn it over.

I do think a player can develop a lot between March of their freshman year and November of their Sophomore year. Especially when you add in a few news tools that will benefit them.

 

This.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.