Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What if the twins return?

Featured Replies

At risk for qualifying.

 

I don't see how that affects his recruiting ranking. Plenty of guys who were questionable to qualify that were 5 stars.

  • Replies 138
  • Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to start taking what you say for gospel. You said last summer that the twins were not good shooters and may be slightly overrated. Well, the proof is in the pudding. You nailed that one. Those mix tapes get fans excited but all they show is the highlights and brilliant plays. I may never watch another one. I could make a mix tape and make one of UK's walk-on's look like an All Star. It just might take a little more film and some clever editing though, lol.

He did also say that Austin Rivers could play well at the NBA level :D.

I think Spindoc has it right about the twins. They're simply small forwards playing out of position. You can't take a mule and win the Kentucky Derby, and you can't take small forwards and make guards out of them. It doesn't work that way. It's possible to convert some players who fit the same profile but they would need more quickness and better ball handling skills than the twins. Now, they could improve their ball handling, passing proficiency, and shooting, but quickness and foot speed is a natural ability that can't be taught. There's certain drills they can practice that might help a little but I'm afraid in their case, especially Andrew, that it wouldn't be enough.

 

To sum it up, they're both playing out of position. And they're too small to be effective forwards. They're basically stuck in a bad situation at the level of competition that they're at right now.

I could be terribly wrong, and I hope I am, but I don't think they'll ever play at the next level. Actually, they're not effective players at their present level. The NBA could possibly be only a dream for them. I may eat my words some day. We'll see.

I think we've learned to like them a little more in the last two games. They've played great.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.