Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What if the twins return?

Featured Replies

Do any of the new recruits change their mind? What would the depth chart look like at guard?

  • Replies 138
  • Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new recruits have signed with UK, so I'm thinking that would make changing their mind a little more difficult.

  • Author
The new recruits have signed with UK' date=' so I'm thinking that would make changing their mind a little more difficult.[/quote'] OK. I really don't keep up so who is coming in next year? And what position are they projected to play? And are any of them supposed to be dead eye shooters?
Do any of the new recruits change their mind? What would the depth chart look like at guard?

 

If the twins return I expect then to improve and I'll be a happy UK fan. But I don't see Booker or Ullis changing. Neither are one and done players anyway.

 

If the Twins return (and they should) could be a step in the direction to allow Cal to build seasoned depth. Get the twins Dakari and Alex back and I'd be happy.

OK. I really don't keep up so who is coming in next year? And what position are they projected to play?

 

Tyler Ulis is a point guard & as LB said it's unlikely he's a one-and-doner. He's like 5'9" or something.

 

Devin Booker is a 6'3ish 2-guard & also very likely a player who is in Lexington for a season or three or four.

 

The other two big recruits are both front court players--Karl Towns & Trey Lyles. I don't know if they're one-and-doners, but they're much more likely to be than the back court kids.

  • Author
Tyler Ulis is a point guard & as LB said it's unlikely he's a one-and-doner. He's like 5'9" or something. Devin Booker is a 6'3ish 2-guard & also very likely a player who is in Lexington for a season or three or four. The other two big recruits are both front court players--Karl Towns & Trey Lyles. I don't know if they're one-and-doners' date=' but they're much more likely to be than the back court kids.[/quote']

 

Can any of them shoot the rock?

Booker can shoot. He's listed at 6'5. Ulis will be able to create much better at PG but he is pretty small.

Booker can shoot. He's listed at 6'5.

 

Really shoot or shoot like Aaron Harrison could shoot?

Booker can shoot. He's listed at 6'5.

 

Yes Booker has been called a shooter by many.

 

And he might be 6'5". I can't really remember.

Can any of them shoot the rock?

 

Booker has a chance to be a big time perimeter threat, but you just never know how that one specific skill will translate. From the times I've seen him he isn't a guy hunting bad shots, so that should play in his favor...

If WCS and Randle are the only ones gone then UK will be 2 deep at every position with experience at every position. Cal has never had a team like that.

If WCS and Randle are the only ones gone then UK will be 2 deep at every position with experience at every position. Cal has never had a team like that.

 

Cal only plays 7 guys so it will be wasted talent.

  • Author
Booker has a chance to be a big time perimeter threat' date=' but you just never know how that one specific skill will translate. From the times I've seen him he isn't a guy hunting bad shots, so that should play in his favor...[/quote']

 

A Meeks, Lamb, Delk type shooter?

If WCS and Randle are the only ones gone then UK will be 2 deep at every position with experience at every position. Cal has never had a team like that.

 

Regardless if he is ready Young is gone. He will be a top 15 pick. His game translates to the NBA.

A Meeks, Lamb, Delk type shooter?

 

Gt watches them more. But the people I know who have seen him have said he could be our next Lamb.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.