Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What if the twins return?

Featured Replies

Maybe it's just me but I hope that both of the twins leave although I don't know who would draft them. I think they are a big source of the team's problems this year. They both need to grow up a lot.

 

I'd enjoy watching their growth happen in a Kentucky uniform as sophomore adding some experience to next year's class.

  • Replies 138
  • Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd enjoy watching their growth happen in a Kentucky uniform as sophomore adding some experience to next year's class.

Next year they'll take 70% of the shots. No thanks.

Next year they'll take 70% of the shots. No thanks.

 

You are really give up on these kids after one season?

Next year they'll take 70% of the shots. No thanks.

 

That's not even close to true...

I thought Liggins was a 5 star, maybe not top 5 but he was pretty highly rated.

 

Liggins was a very highly rated recruit. If he weren't a 5 star, I'd imagine that his grades had something to do with that.

That's not even close to true...

 

No, you know what's true? They take too many shots. Poor runners in the lane in a stale offense. They make poor decisions with the ball. They can't guard, they don't handle pressure well. They are small forwards playing the 1 and 2. You can love them all you like, I think UK will be no different next year with them in the fold. Unless some drastic changes are made to their games I don't understand how in the world UK could expect anything different. I wonder if Randle regrets his decision to come to UK with the twins? I wonder if he thinks things might have been different for him elsewhere.

Liggins was a very highly rated recruit. If he weren't a 5 star, I'd imagine that his grades had something to do with that.

 

Why would someone's grades have anything to do with whether he was a 5 star or not?

I don't love the Twins at all, but I do think a player can develop a lot between March of their freshman year and November of their Sophomore year. Especially when you add in a few news tools that will benefit them.

 

Part of the reason they play the way they do is because I would imagine that they are coached to drive and draw contact. It worked at the beginning of the year but it isn't anymore and they unfortunately are not adjusting, because they are inexperienced. I believe this can be corrected throughout the offseason. They also don't have great shooters spotting up for them to kick it to anyway. And lastly, teams are finally learning how to defend the lob much better.

 

I'm certainly not discouraged that the twins will probably be back. Especially with who else is coming back and whose coming in.

No, you know what's true? They take too many shots. Poor runners in the lane in a stale offense. They make poor decisions with the ball. They can't guard, they don't handle pressure well. They are small forwards playing the 1 and 2. You can love them all you like, I think UK will be no different next year with them in the fold. Unless some drastic changes are made to their games I don't understand how in the world UK could expect anything different. I wonder if Randle regrets his decision to come to UK with the twins? I wonder if he thinks things might have been different for him elsewhere.

 

When have I ever said I "loved" them? They're vastly overrated. It's not really the # of shots they take that's the problem. It's the quality of shot. That can and should be improved with another year of experience.

Why would someone's grades have anything to do with whether he was a 5 star or not?

 

At risk for qualifying.

When have I ever said I "loved" them? They're vastly overrated. It's not really the # of shots they take that's the problem. It's the quality of shot. That can and should be improved with another year of experience.

I agree with your bolded, yet they keep flinging floaters and off balance treys. That's poor offense. And in my opinion, way too many shots.

My sister has twin boys and I'm even hoping THEY don't return! Shows you how the Harrison train wreck has affected me.

My sister has twin boys and I'm even hoping THEY don't return! Shows you how the Harrison train wreck has affected me.

 

:clap:

No, you know what's true? They take too many shots. Poor runners in the lane in a stale offense. They make poor decisions with the ball. They can't guard, they don't handle pressure well. They are small forwards playing the 1 and 2. You can love them all you like, I think UK will be no different next year with them in the fold. Unless some drastic changes are made to their games I don't understand how in the world UK could expect anything different. I wonder if Randle regrets his decision to come to UK with the twins? I wonder if he thinks things might have been different for him elsewhere.

 

And they're also freshman. They have plenty of room to improve & I suspect that an entire summer in Lexington would help in that regard.

I agree with your bolded, yet they keep flinging floaters and off balance treys. That's poor offense. And in my opinion, way too many shots.

 

The point I'm failing to understand is how you can give up on them after one season? You are saying they can't improve? Kids who have been playing at an elite level their whole lives can't come back and improve their game and decision making between their freshman and sophomore seasons?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.