Dixie Heights 46 Male 44

Male has a very good team. Dixie played good team defense tonight.

After seeing both Male and Holmes tonight I can say that IMHO NewCath is on a totally different level right now.

You may be right ennam they may be on Ballard's level. They could meet soon.

Not what Walter wants to hear. :sssh:

This is a Dixie thread so I'll leave Newcath anf Holmes out of it.

Dixie really fought tonight with Hatton, Hedger, and then Drew Moore with 13 seconds left all hitting big shots down the stretch to give Dixie the lead.

Male had a chance to tie the game but missed 2 FTs with 0.8 left on the clock.

Drew Moore had the game winning lay up. Male was doubling and trapping to force b a turnover with the game tied and Drew Moore was wide open down low for an easy lay up. Moore playef very well tonight, attacking the rim and finishing.

Chevy has a nice rotation with Niehaus, Bolin, and Moore off the bench and Daria/Strong providing mins here and there.

Hatton led Dixie with 20. Parker led Male with 14. DJ Scott had 9 1st qtr points and Dixie shut him out the rest of the game. Great adjustment by the coaching staff.

Dixie really fought tonight with Hatton, Hedger, and then Drew Moore with 13 seconds left all hitting big shots down the stretch to give Dixie the lead.

Drew Moore had the game winning lay up. Male was doubling and trapping to force b a turnover with the game tied and Drew Moore was wide open down low for an easy lay up. Moore playef very well tonight, attacking the rim and finishing.

Chevy has a nice rotation with Niehaus, Bolin, and Moore off the bench and Daria/Strong providing mins here and there.

Hatton led Dixie with 20. Parker led Male with 14. DJ Scott had 9 1st qtr points and Dixie shut him out the rest of the game. Great adjustment by the coaching staff.

WOW!!! That's got to stink for that young man.

Dixie's defense is coming on quite good. They are playing very gritty team defense... it is not a pretty game at all... but it is tough and disciplined. How they fare against Holmes will depend entirely on how they handle the press.

Dixie's defense is coming on quite good. They are playing very gritty team defense... it is not a pretty game at all... but it is tough and disciplined. How they fare against Holmes will depend entirely on how they handle the press.

Agreed. Dixie struggled to rebound at times tonight but defensively turned it up and got stops when they needed to.

Love the hustle out of Isbell. Still working on the fundamentals but kid gives great effort. I liked what i saw out of Bolin too. .

Dixie Heights (3-2)–Hatton 5 7 20, Moore 5 2 12, Hedger 3 0 6, Bolin 2 1 5, Schreck 1 0 2, Rab 0 1 1. Totals: 16 11 46.

Male (1-5)–Parker 5 4 14, Scott 3 4 12, Julian 2 2 6, Williams 2 0 4, Baker 1 0 2, Brasher 1 0 2, Shannon 1 0 2, Leon 1 0 2. Totals: 16 10 44.

Halftime: M 27-23. 3-pointers: D 3 (Hatton); M 2 (Scott).