State Finals Predictions:

Asher2012

Im sure barker is great. Compare all his numbers this year to hayes at bg and you will get my point. Good luck.

But you can't compare straight numbers. Look who BG's QB is surrounded by compared to Barker. Does the BG QB get pressured as much as Barker. Does he have as many drops as Barker. Does he have to run for his life as much as Barker. Is he throwing to Fant, who has a knack at getting more open than other receiver essentially making it an easier completion.

If you switched teams for each QB, what would Barker's numbers look like playing for BG or HHS? In my opinion, Barker is surrounded by a very average team. Not trying to take anything away from Conner, they they are NOWHERE NEAR the talent of BG. Sometimes is really easy to look good and get good numbers because of your teammates. Absolutely not taking anything away from the BG guy either. He still has to lead and make it happen. Just saying you can't just sit back and look at numbers.

Im sure barker is great. Compare all his numbers this year to hayes at bg and you will get my point. Good luck.

Having Fant certainly helps. My guess is Barker's numbers are below several QB's from around the state. As has been pointed out many times on here, numbers seldom tell the entire tale.