Bengals at Dolphins

I didn't realize until today that the Dolphins had given up the most sacks in the NFL this year (35). This might not be a great matchup for that O-line in Miami. My gut tells me that a red-hot offense and a front four that should dominate the line of scrimmage should equal a really comfortable win. Then I remember that nothing ever goes according to Hoyle for the Bengals and the line is only 6.5 (and they are typically spot-on).

Bengals 24

Fins 13

This one we should win, but nothing is certain as we all know. If the Cleveland game shows up, well, we'll lose, the Jets team, it will be just as bad for the 'fins. However, the Bengals will probably show up with the team that played the other games and it will be tight. Travelling after a late Sunday game and really one day less prep than the home team is tough for any team. Home teams win these games a large majority of the time. Guys who are nicked that might have played a Sunday game, like Whitworth, probably won't go. We do have probably the best back up left tackle in the league, though. But if he goes down, we are a hurtin'. Ou depth of Defense is at its end of quality players and maybe even serviceable ones. Close one 24-21 Bengals.

I just hope the Bengals don't lay an egg in national tv. So far this year they've yard good on national tv but after being bitten for years it's tough not to be pessimistic.

If it weren't for a few key injuries I wouldn't be to worried. The Bengals have now lost their best corner, and the two best cover linebackers in the Nickel which they run a lot in Lamur and now Mays. Now with Rey out too, it does worry me a little bit when it comes to people doing their jobs correctly. Linebacker was the one spot on the team that they weren't to deep at going into the year, like every other position. So hopefully the offense keeps playing at a high rate, because I think the defense will be good still, but just not as stout as it has been since they are banged up and mainly because its a short week.

The biggest difference in the Bengals up to now is they are winning those tight one's. They certainly are not as bad as they played against the Browns or as good as they were against the Jets. I believe they are top ten, though. They are not at the Broncos or Seahawks level. The Seahawks were just awful last night against a Rams team pretty much like the Browns and managed to win. The Broncos were horrible against the Redskins and just buried them. When the Bengals are bad they have not shown me they can grit it out. They actually played adecent game against the Bears, but turnovers and personal foull stupidity gave them the loss. They have only played one awful game, but the best teams find ways to get hrough them. The Seahawks and Broncos both lost but really beat themslves, like the Bengals did against the Bars. The Chiefs are an enigma to me. The eye test just doesn't cut it with me, but the scoreboard does. again this is game they should win, but they may have to grind.

If it weren't for a few key injuries I wouldn't be to worried. The Bengals have now lost their best corner, and the two best cover linebackers in the Nickel which they run a lot in Lamur and now Mays. Now with Rey out too, it does worry me a little bit when it comes to people doing their jobs correctly. Linebacker was the one spot on the team that they weren't to deep at going into the year, like every other position. So hopefully the offense keeps playing at a high rate, because I think the defense will be good still, but just not as stout as it has been since they are banged up and mainly because its a short week.

I'm not too worried about the injured. The one that hurts most I think is Rey because he's finallyt playing good after 3 years. Hall was out and it seemed our secondary played the best game all year without him. Hall never impressed me enough to think losing him would be disastorous.

I'm not too worried about the injured. The one that hurts most I think is Rey because he's finallyt playing good after 3 years. Hall was out and it seemed our secondary played the best game all year without him. Hall never impressed me enough to think losing him would be disastorous.

The jets also had no one at receiver and a rookie QB. Hall must have been doing something right, because was rated as being the #1 rated slot corner in the NFL at the time of his injury. He was very solid, not great but solid.

Which by the way that Crocker pick up sure has looked pretty good, he is the one getting most of Hall's snaps now lol. Even though hopefully we see Dre and Ghee take that role over for him. However right now he has played pretty well.