I Hate That Guy (Fantasy Football Style)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why about the guy who doesn't even care about the league' date=' only pays half attention, manages to win a few games and then proceeds to trash talk and brag about not paying attention and still winning.[/quote']

That guy won one of my leagues last year. Most annoying thing ever.

Sounds like you're a killjoy and over sensitive.

I'm known for my sensitivity.

And yes, if you're sitting around with a group of people, two of which are wearing Vikings shirts and you're clapping for a Packers touchdown because you're closing in on some gambling winnings, keep it to yourself. There are real fans here; the beer can is coming for your head.

And if you don't hate that guy... you're that guy.

And yes, if you're sitting around with a group of people, two of which are wearing Vikings shirts and you're clapping for a Packers touchdown because you're closing in on some gambling winnings, keep it to yourself. There are real fans here; the beer can is coming for your head.

I'd say 99% of people who participate in fantasy football are "that guy".

Hell, if I have CJ Spiller on my team, you can believe I'll root for him to put up multiple TDs on my Patriots. I'll still root for my team to win, but there's nothing wrong with rooting for individual players on opposing teams.

I'd say 99% of people who participate in fantasy football are "that guy".

Hell, if I have CJ Spiller on my team, you can believe I'll root for him to put up multiple TDs on my Patriots. I'll still root for my team to win, but there's nothing wrong with rooting for individual players on opposing teams.

Wow. That blows my mind. If I have Aaron Rogers on my fantasy team, I still hope the Vikings defensive line puts him on his back every chance they get.

Again, what you're saying is that if a guy is sitting with you all and he's not a Vikings fan but you 2 guys are then he has to be quiet because he can't cheer for an opposing player. Man must be fun hanging out with you all. :ohbrother:

Again, what you're saying is that if a guy is sitting with you all and he's not a Vikings fan but you 2 guys are then he has to be quiet because he can't cheer for an opposing player. Man must be fun hanging out with you all. :ohbrother:

I'm a blast, dude.

But we don't mess with the Vikings. It's miserable enough to watch them without an idiot screaming about his gambling. And he can cheer for an opposing player... if he's a fan of the team. I'll live with it.

The most boring thing another human being can strike up a conversation about is his fantasy team. Having that boring conversation at several decibels higher is even worse.

You're a joke. Those titles were back in the dark ages. What have you done lately? NOTHING, missed the playoffs year after year.

Who's the joke? What have you done on BGP other than brag about your knowledge and phantom titles?

NOTHING