Dem Activist admits secretly recording McConnell, plays victim card

LINK

He seems to really believe his criminal act was noble and also seems to be shocked that that fellow lefties have thrown him under the bus.

“At the time, I wasn’t clear exactly what I had captured on tape,” he added. “It wasn’t until I listened back to the recording that I heard the entirety of what was taking place.”

Part of his defense is that McConnell and his staff had no expectation of privacy because the conversation could be heard by passers by and yet right here he admits that he couldn't hear what he was recording and had to listen to it before he knew.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LINK

He seems to really believe his criminal act was noble and also seems to be shocked that that fellow lefties have thrown him under the bus.

Part of his defense is that McConnell and his staff had no expectation of privacy because the conversation could be heard by passers by and yet right here he admits that he couldn't hear what he was recording and had to listen to it before he knew.

What crime could he be charged with? Eavesdropping on a Whack-a-Mole strategy session?

What crime could he be charged with? Eavesdropping on a Whack-a-Mole strategy session?

It's illegal in Kentucky to record a conversation you are not a part of without the knowlege of the participants.

Sent from my Samsung Stratosphere using Forum Runner

The guy sounds like a complete tool. The liberals in this country make it very easy to dislike and distrust them. All the voter fraud and the hypocriscy they have makes it tough to ever feel sorry for their woe is me cards they love to throw out.

The guy sounds like a complete tool. The liberals in this country make it very easy to dislike and distrust them. All the voter fraud and the hypocriscy they have makes it tough to ever feel sorry for their woe is me cards they love to throw out.

Mitch's recent round of campaign ads were heavy on "woe-is-me." Poor Mitch. Getting picked on like that. The thought of Mitch as a victim is downright laughable.

You don't think he should have been thrown under the bus? Do you condone his behavior? That surprises me a bit.

My apologies, I misread your post as lefty, not lefties. Changes the meaning quite a bit. No more posting for me before I've had my caffeine quota.

Good for him , Kentucky law should be changed to exempt the recording of political speech even if it was semi private . It just exposed the kind of man our senior senator is and his thought processes .

Good for him , Kentucky law should be changed to exempt the recording of political speech even if it was semi private . It just exposed the kind of man our senior senator is and his thought processes .

Great example of what's wrong with our political discourse these days.

You don't think worse things are said about McConnell at Democrat headquarters???

I assume that if the Obama campaign headquarters had been bugged you would have been fine with that too? A meeting with staff IS NOT a political speech. You evidently would have been OK with bugging the Watergate offices as well and would have supported Nixon's men for doing so. You are asking for this law to be changed to allow these actions? Really? SMH