Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Robert Morris 59 Kentucky 57

Featured Replies

  • Author
What A great Trifecta for UK

 

1. Not making the NCAA

 

2. Losing to Robert Morris in the NIT

 

3. Having that other KY team invade your town for the weekend

 

They call that Hell Week.

 

 

Russ Smith just Deboed Ryan Harrow's locker.

 

 

 

 

image-3680096463.jpg

  • Replies 138
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All the UK fans (in my circle ) expected this outcome. Been a boring season except for watching the non UK fans I know getting mad because UK fans agree with them and wouldnt argue about this team. Not to take away from Zach Morris or is it Robert, anyway, but a lot of high school teams could beat this UK team.

 

Georgia, and maybe even Auburn, are better than RM.

I know Dykes was up in arms when RM's coach called the TO in the corner.

 

I hate to see UK lose vs a team from the NEC but this team needed to be put down. I had trouble watching some of Tubby's final teams and BG's weren't much better, this team was the absolute worst for my eyes.

All the UK fans (in my circle ) expected this outcome. Been a boring season except for watching the non UK fans I know getting mad because UK fans agree with them and wouldnt argue about this team. Not to take away from Zach Morris or is it Robert, anyway, but a lot of high school teams could beat this UK team.

 

I was flogged earlier in the season for saying I would rather have Nic Ruthsatz from Cov. Cath. playing the point than Harrow. In the 9th region alone, there are 3 guards I would take over Harrow.

I can't wait to see some of our gutless players return to sit on the bench next year and watch fearless kids play.

This opinion baffles me...

A serious question.

 

Has a team ever gone from being ranked 3rd in the nation to finishing last in the NIT in the same season?

A serious question.

 

Has a team ever gone from being ranked 3rd in the nation to finishing last in the NIT in the same season?

 

Just think of this. 2012-2013 Preseason #3, NIT loss, 2013-2014 preseason top 5.

 

What a year. Haha

A serious question.

 

Has a team ever gone from being ranked 3rd in the nation to finishing last in the NIT in the same season?

 

I think Alabama, not all that long ago, was ranked #2 or maybe even #1 & missed the tournament.

 

Carolina was ranked 4th in the Coaches Poll in 2009-10 & missed the Dance.

A serious question.

 

Has a team ever gone from being ranked 3rd in the nation to finishing last in the NIT in the same season?

 

I was wrong on Alabama. They were #1 briefly in 2003 but actually made the tournament as a #10 seed.

Just think of this. 2012-2013 Preseason #3, NIT loss, 2013-2014 preseason top 5.

 

What a year. Haha

Yet....I agree.....but they play in a horrific conference....we'll see what their out of conference does for them.
Yet....I agree.....but they play in a horrific conference....we'll see what their out of conference does for them.

 

True. They play Michigan State next year at MSG don't they?

 

True. They play Michigan State next year at MSG don't they?

 

I think it's in Chicago.

 

I think it's in Chicago.

 

Thanks, wasn't sure.

True. They play Michigan State next year at MSG don't they?

Baylor, Providence, UL, and UNC are also OOC games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.