Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Robert Morris 59 Kentucky 57

Featured Replies

According to Facebook UK has the national championship trophy already in their name next year, so at least you guys have that working for you..

 

that and the fact that Dukes won't be on it this year. :woot::woot::lol2:

  • Replies 138
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: I second this

Third it.

A bunch of underachievers. Soooo glad Robert Morris won.

  • Author
No chance Randall comes after this performance tonight.

 

Not necessarily. It may make him want to come to help erase this memory.

 

His barber of 10 years predicts he'll pick UK. I know it means nothing but I figured I'd share that anyways.

I have a nickname for this team. We have had the unforgettables. Now we have the forgettables.

 

Better yet, The One and Doners.

 

That's certainly how they played in post season tourneys.

  • Author
That and the fact that Dukes won't be on it this year. :woot::woot::lol2:

 

At least they have a chance though.

Poythress the last defensive possession summed up his entire season.

Why would tonight's game have any bearing on his decision?

 

I just don't think this performance coupled with the chance that there are so many other great players coming. That he will choose someplace different.

 

I want him to sign with UK just to see the happiness on Goldies face.

Nice to see Robert Morris hold on and get the win, even as bad as they played down the stretch.

 

(Responding from the closed thread)

I could stoop to the low level of some on here and give the Wildcats a cute little third grade type nickname, but I am so much better than that.

 

No you're not. :lol2: :lol2:

No chance Randall comes after this performance tonight.

 

Won't matter whatsoever.

At least they have a chance though.

 

This is so true. Gotta be in it to win it....

I have a nickname for this team. We have had the unforgettables. Now we have the forgettables.

 

 

I think this team has to be the Uncoachables.

I can't wait to see some of our gutless players return to sit on the bench next year and watch fearless kids play.

I just don't think this performance coupled with the chance that there are so many other great players coming. That he will choose someplace different.

 

I want him to sign with UK just to see the happiness on Goldies face.

 

Come over and you can watch it with us.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.