Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Robert Morris 59 Kentucky 57

Featured Replies

Archie: "I put in the work. Jarrod and a few other guys put in the work." Poythress later identified himself as one who needed to do more.

  • Replies 138
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think this team has to be the Uncoachables.

 

Not bad!

Alex Poythress says he's returning, per Matt Jones.

 

A lot of UK fans just broke something in their homes.

I'd challenge any coach in the country to win with the team Cal had after Noel was injured. Untalented. Uncoachable. Cal got caught off guard (I think) with Teague opting to go pro and then had to rely on a weak and no confidence pg in Harrow. And although Poythress and Goodwin were 5 stars coming out of high school, the crop of players graduated last year was a very weak group compared to most seasons. A 5 star last year would be a 4, or 3 star, in most years. Thin pickings for talent in last year's class. Not so with the class for next year.

 

Alex should have had the rebound off the blocked WCS shot, but he had to take off down the floor without securing the ball. Then the foul and 2 free throws. Then Wiltjer screwed up the only thing he can do to help the team----shoot...and then miss a wide open 3. Sums up this whole painfully crazy season.

A lot of UK fans just broke something in their homes.

 

He'll either greatly improve or sit the bench. I think it'll be the former.

Alex Poythress says he's returning, per Matt Jones.

To Clarksville?

 

In all seriousness that is in his best interest and hope he can build off a perplexing campaign.

Cal got caught off guard (I think) with Teague opting to go pro and then had to rely on a weak and no confidence pg in Harrow.

Agree. I actually think that Harrow would have been a good backup to Teague. He certainly would not have felt totally responsible for the team's performance had he come off the bench.

 

A lot of UK fans just broke something in their homes.

 

Haha

I feel the need to burn my couch! Never want to want another game on it! I feel it has been contaminated.:banghead:

couch.jpeg

Alex Poythress says he's returning, per Matt Jones.

 

He really doesn't have anywhere to go unless he wants to try is luck overseas. But he's going to spend a lot of time on the pine next year imo. With the group of new Cats coming in, Alex would look like he was in slow motion on the court. He's not too much quicker than Wiltjer in the speed department.

  • Author

They all need to come back. Not even a question at this point.

Whew! Glad that is over. They were a flawed team from the get go. Noel covered up a lot of mistakes.

 

I am trying to subscribe Bill Simmons's Rules for being a True Fan.

One was you get a 5-Year Grace Period after a Championship.

I'm greedy and it is hard not to complain, but thankfully it is over.

I think Poythress is a good person but I don't see him putting forth anymore effort next year. He didn't put forth any effort on a less talented team so what's gonna make him put forth an extra effort on a loaded roster next season?

I feel the need to burn my couch! Never want to want another game on it! I feel it has been contaminated.:banghead:
:lol2: :lol2:

I want all players on this squad to succeed but man they make it hard to root for them individually.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.