Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Robert Morris 59 Kentucky 57

Featured Replies

  • Replies 138
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see Robert Morris hold on and get the win, even as bad as they played down the stretch.

 

(Responding from the closed thread)

I could stoop to the low level of some on here and give the Wildcats a cute little third grade type nickname, but I am so much better than that.

Gotta make sure to not overreact too much.

 

1. John Calipari is a great coach, no one should question him at UK.

 

2. This team simply did not care, they did not play as a team.

 

3. Tune in at noon tomorrow on ESPNU and be happy again.

  • Author

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Glad it's over. Hopefully we get good news tomorrow. I need an emotional break from UK sports for a few moths.

Didn't think the cats would win. Polson and Goodwin tried to get the win. You need a team effort, not just one or two players.

I'm not going to lie & say I was rooting for Robert Morris, but I'm beyond happy that I don't have to watch 2012-13 UK ever again.

 

Hate this most for Julius Mays. Noel going down is bad too, but he'll go on to make millions. Mays probably doesn't play professionally & while he played poorly down the stretch, Uncle Julius gave us great effort all year. I liked him a lot.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

:lol: I second this

I have a nickname for this team. We have had the unforgettables. Now we have the forgettables.

According to Facebook UK has the national championship trophy already in their name next year, so at least you guys have that working for you..

No chance Randall comes after this performance tonight.

All you need to know about this UK team is that one of the most productive lineups of the night consisted of a walk-on, a mid-major transfer, a reserve center, and another (Hood) that is a mid-major talent.

No chance Randall comes after this performance tonight.

 

Why would tonight's game have any bearing on his decision?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.