Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Robert Morris 59 Kentucky 57

Featured Replies

  • Author
Whew! Glad that is over. They were a flawed team from the get go. Noel covered up a lot of mistakes.

 

I am trying to subscribe Bill Simmons's Rules for being a True Fan.

One was you get a 5-Year Grace Period after a Championship.

I'm greedy and it is hard not to complain, but thankfully it is over.

 

 

I've always been a fan of that rule.

  • Replies 138
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Poythress is serious about returning and really wants to put an extra effort in getting better then I'm all for it but he has to prove it, words mean nothing.

Wheelchair will be either at Oregon or Gonzaga next year using a redshirt. You wait and see! If he was smart he would transfer....

I'd have to see the replay again of the last timeout called by RM but I don't think the ball should have been put in from the baseline. I think it should have been put in from the sideline near the corner. That might have made a difference.

I'd have to see the replay again of the last timeout called by RM but I don't think the ball should have been put in from the baseline. I think it should have been put in from the sideline near the corner. That might have made a difference.

 

Maybe so but UK wasn't beat by that play.

They all need to come back. Not even a question at this point.

 

Very true but does Cal want some of them back?

Poythress the last defensive possession summed up his entire season.

 

He just doesn't have a feel at all for the game...

OK, season's over for the Cats. Time to get behind the Cards and Toppers.

Very true but does Cal want some of them back?

 

Does he even have enough scholarships for all of them to come back?

I just want to throw out props to the young lady at the end of the highlight reel in the red bikini top being hoisted up and down on the shoulders of some guy.

 

Outstanding!!! :D

 

Very true but does Cal want some of them back?

 

He can sit em on the bench when they don't listen next year. It will be a bit different.

Does he even have enough scholarships for all of them to come back?

 

IMO all of them will not be back. :)

Maybe so but UK wasn't beat by that play.

 

Sure. But it was THE play where they scored the winning basket.

He can sit em on the bench when they don't listen next year. It will be a bit different.

 

True

I'd have to see the replay again of the last timeout called by RM but

This was a weird game to read posts about. I kept thinking that Rockmom was somehow involved in the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.