Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Robert Morris 59 Kentucky 57

Featured Replies

vs. Michigan State (Chicago)

at North Carolina

vs. Baylor (Cowboys Stadium)

vs. Louisville

vs. Providence (Brooklyn)

  • Replies 138
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The season was never great, but it ended when Noel got hurt. They didn't belong in the NCAAs (my God how bad would that have been!), tonight proved it. Time to enjoy the NCAA Tournament and move on to baseball season.

 

Let's hope for a better year next year, but not make any declarative statements about it. It looks promising, to put it mildly. But the first three years spoiled us all. This year proved it can all go terribly wrong with the system if the players don't buy in or just flat aren't as good as they appeared to be. I look forward to finding out what they can do.

For those of you handicapping Robert Morris' 2nd round game against the Charlotte vs. Providence winner, keep in mind Lucky Jones will have to sit out for his flagrant 2 foul against Archie. :rolleyes: :isurrender::isurrender:

I haven't read any of the other post yet so this may be repetitive. What I saw once again was an absolute embarrassment on Kentucky basketball. I do feel that we got some pathetic calls in the 2nd half but wit the effort this team played with its not a point at all.This team (with the exception of Polson and maybe Hood ) played like they didn't want to be there, could care less if they won or lost. Yes, Goodwin scored well but to me looked like that he was just going through the motions and was good enough to blow by RMU defenders easily. I can honestly say that for the first time I am relieved that a U.K. basketball season is over. I could go on and on but that is just useless at this point.

For those of you handicapping Robert Morris' 2nd round game against the Charlotte vs. Providence winner, keep in mind Lucky Jones will have to sit out for his flagrant 2 foul against Archie. :rolleyes: :isurrender::isurrender:

 

:lol2: Should I hear anyone that is interested I'll let them know.

A serious question.

 

Has a team ever gone from being ranked 3rd in the nation to finishing last in the NIT in the same season?

If not then this team has a first in something.
A lot of UK fans just broke something in their homes.

 

No, I don't have a problem with Poythress coming back because he won't play unless he produces. There will be other options next year. Same goes for the rest of them.

Nah, Alex just totally whiffed on the ball.

 

Letabrotherspeak is right, that last rebound was deflected away from Poythress. When they should the reply from behind the basket, you could see WCS' reach back up for the ball and deflect it away.

Letabrotherspeak is right, that last rebound was deflected away from Poythress. When they should the reply from behind the basket, you could see WCS' reach back up for the ball and deflect it away.

 

I totally disagree. Poytrheis turned to run up the court with the ball before securing the rebound.

I totally disagree. Poytrheis turned to run up the court with the ball before securing the rebound.

 

I thought the same thing when I first saw it. I wondered what the heck he was doing. When I saw the replay from behind the basket I could see WCS' hand go up again at the last second and deflect the ball.

I'd have to see the replay again of the last timeout called by RM but I don't think the ball should have been put in from the baseline. I think it should have been put in from the sideline near the corner. That might have made a difference.

 

I believe they got it right. I'm sure if there was any question about the spot, they would have got together and discussed it.

All the UK fans (in my circle ) expected this outcome. Been a boring season except for watching the non UK fans I know getting mad because UK fans agree with them and wouldnt argue about this team. Not to take away from Zach Morris or is it Robert, anyway, but a lot of high school teams could beat this UK team.
Zero high scool teams would beat them.

John Clay got an email from a long-time UK fan who says Cal should be fired.

John Clay got an email from a long-time UK fan who says Cal should be fired.

 

To that I would say ... is it possible to fire a fan? Could you take away his season tickets (if he has any) and say that ignorance costs you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.