Campbell County 47 Bishop Brossart 42

In a carbon copy match up of last years district final match up featuring Big sister vs. little sister and once again Big sister proves to be to much for little sister when it counts. This match up reminded me of a classic movie, " The Godfather"! When a certain person thinks he is invincible and finds a Horse head under the sheets. The lady Camels once again played their game of pressure defense and get up and down the floor and wore the mustangs down. Camels out rebound the mustangs 36-30 with center Kaytlin Siegmondt sitting the majority of 3rd quarter in foul trouble.

Taylor Robinson 17 points 6 reb

Molly kitchen 9 points 5 reb

Carson gray 8 points

18-30 free throws

36 rebounds

8 steals

Sarah futscher 15 points 12 reb

Rachael Hartig 9 points

Abby stadtmiller 8 points

30 rebounds

14-20 free throws

In a carbon copy match up of last years district final match up featuring Big sister vs. little sister and once again Big sister proves to be to much for little sister when it counts. This match up reminded me of a classic movie, " The Godfather"! When a certain person thinks he is invincible and finds a Horse head under the sheets. The lady Camels once again played their game of pressure defense and get up and down the floor and wore the mustangs down. Camels out rebound the mustangs 36-30 with center Kaytlin Siegmondt sitting the majority of 3rd quarter in foul trouble.

Taylor Robinson 17 points 6 reb

Molly kitchen 9 points 5 reb

Carson gray 8 points

18-30 free throws

36 rebounds

8 steals

Sarah futscher 15 points 12 reb

Rachael Hartig 9 points

Abby stadtmiller 8 points

30 rebounds

14-20 free throws

Wow! And a movie scene reference. Where have I seen that before?

Rough last 3 minutes of game for Brossart. Greis hit a 3 to give them a 3 pt lead but Camels answered and then Brossart got a case of the turnover bug in the last couple minutes trying to force balls into Futscher when it just wasn't there. Game in reality means little in region if you can avoid that first round Montgomery Co matchup. Pretty safe to say Montg. and Campbell and Brossart are the top 3 teams, comes down to which side of the bracket 2 of them are in. Brossart has a 33% first round shot of drawing them. You would prefer to get that game in the finals with the goal of region title riding on that one game.

Campbell County outplayed us tonight. Lady Stangs never seemed to get in synch, and played a lot of one on the world. 20 turnovers plauged their efforts, as many of them were unforced. Would have liked to have seen Futscher get a few more touches in the second half.

Congratulations to the Lady Camels and good luck next week in the 10th Region Tournament.

Congrats Lady Camels. Taylor Robinson was sensational last night. 3 time 37th district MVP.

After the first game against Brossart, I said things would be different once her mask came off. It is rare but I was right this time.

I am looking forward to BGH's assessment and stats from the game.