Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 47 Bishop Brossart 42

Featured Replies

Campbell County outplayed us tonight. Lady Stangs never seemed to get in synch, and played a lot of one on the world. 20 turnovers plauged their efforts, as many of them were unforced. Would have liked to have seen Futscher get a few more touches in the second half.

 

Congratulations to the Lady Camels and good luck next week in the 10th Region Tournament.

I agree with you totally Mustang. How do you explain having a 6 ft girl stand at the foul line all night and not have her working more down low when Siegmundt was in foul problems all night? She played 18 minutes with foul problems and Brossart doesnt take full advantage of that??? Hats off to CC they earned the win and good luck to both teams moving forward.
Where is BGH? No where to be found. I was hoping for one of his reports on this one. :idunno:

MIA. Send in Seal Team 6 to rescue the big fella.

MIA. Send in Seal Team 6 to rescue the big fella.
I don't care who you are.... That's just funny! :clap:

Edited by True blue (and gold)

Congrats to the Lady Camels on a nice win as they seem to be peaking at the right time.

I think this is the 4th straight district championship. Am I right?

I think this is the 4th straight district championship. Am I right?

3rd straight but I like the way you think ladycamel!?

  • Author
I think this is the 4th straight district championship. Am I right?

 

3rd

I don't remember Scott or Brossart winning it recently.

Emily Sanker put the Lady Stangs on her back in '10, upsetting Campbell Co in the semis and Scott (Lauren Tibbs) in the finals. Mont Co knocked out the Stangs in the first round of the Regionals at the Fieldhouse.

Emily Sanker put the Lady Stangs on her back in '10, upsetting Campbell Co in the semis and Scott (Lauren Tibbs) in the finals. Mont Co knocked out the Stangs in the first round of the Regionals at the Fieldhouse.

You are correct it was 2009-2010 season.

2010-2011 Camels beat BROSSART in district finals 61-52 and then lost to Montgomery in semis of regional

2011-2012 Camels beat BROSSART 53-48 in district finals and lost to Montgomery in regional finals.

2012-2013 Camels beat BROSSART in district final 47-42. Regional yet to be determined.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.