Notre Dame 62 Conner 34

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RC I was there conner shot horrible! Some of it was because of defense and some because of shot selection. No intensity for the cougars tonight at all! Sure hope they can bounce back against NCC on friday.

I don't think people realize how long they are as a team. They get in the way of a lot of shots and passes that teams aren't used to seeing. It disrupts the normal flow of an offense. I did think nd would win, but had no idea by this margin.

I don't think people realize how long they are as a team. They get in the way of a lot of shots and passes that teams aren't used to seeing. It disrupts the normal flow of an offense. I did think nd would win, but had no idea by this margin.

I don't think anyone saw this coming.

No doubt they are very disruptive! I believe you have to run really good halfcourt sets and force them to play defense for 25 to 30 seconds everytime down the floor and try to wear them down. My opinion thats the only way you can beat them.

I agree they are a long as a team. Really nice team. Conner did shoot horrible tonight. I think Conner will be fine. If they get to the regionals which I think they will its going to be a great regional tournament.

Conner only had 21 shot attempts first half and 19 attempts in the second. The NDA defense was swarming even thru many Illegal screens. Only 2-3 shots for conner were not contested. If the Pandas continue playing defense as in the last 5 games they will be a tough out in the post season. Offensively, every player on the floor can shoot, dribble and pass. Unlike what I saw from them in previous years, they share the basketball! On One play tonight all five players touched the ball within 3-4 seconds resulting in a layup for Smith girl. It was impressive. On another note I was very impressed with the Meyers girl from Conner, she is quality player and person. I saw her congratulating some of her aau team mates from NDA after the game. Very Classy Lady!