Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MCook8

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MCook8

  1. The game last night Conner/Cov Cath was a tourney game. Cov Cath won. Now Conner plays Ludlow tonight for the 2nd rd game. If Conner wins Cov Cath advances. If Ludlow wins they play Cov Cath. They schedule tourney games when they can. So the regular season game last night was also a tourney game. Kinda weird
  2. Conner/Ludlow play tomorrow at Conner. Don't know time yet
  3. Conner has a nice squad. 1 loss at Cooper.
  4. Just sprained. Out 2 weeks I heard.
  5. Remember that game Clyde. We came out on fire in the first half. They fought back in the 2nd half. Our kicker kicked a 35 yarder to tie it up. In OT we held them to a FG. I looked right at Coach Stellman and said 1 play. Duval up the middle for a TD. 1 of my favorite games I ever played in.
  6. I was young when Miles played but I heard some great stories about him. And I did all right with Trevor. Lol Great kid and a heck of a QB. Couldn't have been more proud when he broke my record for most TD's passes in a season. Of course now that record belongs to a certain QB what's his name again oh yeah Barker. And congrats for him on the elite11.
  7. Come in Clyde I can't get no love. Kidding my1st year starting at QB in "93" George Duval was 1 of the best backs in the state. Trevor Stellman was solid only because he was my ball boy and I taught him everything. Kidding again. Conner had some solid players in the 90's.
  8. I think Schwartz will be a great hire. He will have that team competing ever year. Just hope they don't when they play Conner.
  9. U15 NKY Legends beat Lex Celtics Elite by 17
  10. NKY Legends Elite will be at State.
  11. Englemon's dad is coaching. My son plays on there team as well. He goes to Conner to. They won the there 1st tourney this past weekend up at landmark.
  12. Sorry he plays for the NKY Legends 15U team.
  13. My son plays on this team. Nice team. They won there first tourney this past weekend up at landmark. He goes to Conner as well.
  14. What are you watching it on. IHIGH.com
  15. The 1st time I met sandman I couldn't stand him. Played some softball with him a year later and I was in his wedding. He can get under your skin but a great guy. I'm sure he doesn't have a lot of fans in softball after some of the butt kickins we put on people the last couple of years. And I graduated with Reineke. Congrats to the both of them. Well deserved.
  16. Should be a great game with both teams winning 1 each in the regular season. Boone will be tough at home but I'm taking Conner in this 1.
  17. I agree Jordan Scott deserves a shot to try out.
  18. I agree they are a long as a team. Really nice team. Conner did shoot horrible tonight. I think Conner will be fine. If they get to the regionals which I think they will its going to be a great regional tournament.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.