Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ky State AAU Tournament

Featured Replies

  • Replies 329
  • Views 69.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Are you going? I would love to go.

 

I hope to make it there for at least one day. I"m planning on going Sunday but that may change depending on the Saturday matchups. I'm thinking Hoop Dreams and Louisville Magic will be there. Whenever they play I plan to be there. 16s and 15s. Whether it is Saturday, Sunday or both. I really want to see that game. Is there a Hoop Dreams 17U team?

  • Author

Can anyone compete with the Louisville Magic 17s?

I hope to make it there for at least one day. I"m planning on going Sunday but that may change depending on the Saturday matchups. I'm thinking Hoop Dreams and Louisville Magic will be there. Whenever they play I plan to be there. 16s and 15s. Whether it is Saturday, Sunday or both. I really want to see that game. Is there a Hoop Dreams 17U team?

 

 

There is a HD 17U team.

Can anyone compete with the Louisville Magic 17s?

 

The team that could doesn't want to find out... :sssh:

  • Author
The team that could doesn't want to find out... :sssh:

 

 

I agree 1000%.

I agree 1000%.

 

A bunch of EYBL teams managed to carve out time for the Run N Slam last week as well, but no Travelers in sight. Just so happened the Magic were there... :walk:

I will be going to the state tournament all day Saturday. Should be a lot of good games. Its pretty obvious the Travelers don't want any part of the magic. I don't know why because it would be a great game. I'm looking forward to watching hoop dreams 15u play. I would love to see them go up against the magic 15u

A bunch of EYBL teams managed to carve out time for the Run N Slam last week as well, but no Travelers in sight. Just so happened the Magic were there... :walk:

 

Did any EYBL teams that weren't local go? They might have sat that weekend out to rest for the next EYBL session this coming up weekend in Dallas. IMO it wouldn't make too much sense (physically or financially) to hit the road for another 4+ hour out of town tourney that didn't matter. Especially when sandwiched in between two EYBL sessions.

 

The Magic might be the better team, but I doubt they avoided the Run n Slam just because the Magic were going.

Did any EYBL teams that weren't local go? They might have sat that weekend out to rest for the next EYBL session this coming up weekend in Dallas. IMO it wouldn't make too much sense (physically or financially) to hit the road for another 4+ hour out of town tourney that didn't matter. Especially when sandwiched in between two EYBL sessions.

 

The Magic might be the better team, but I doubt they avoided the Run n Slam just because the Magic were going.

So what's the excuse for state AAU? They don't seem to have a problem sending the 15U and 16U teams... :idunno:

So what's the excuse for state AAU? They don't seem to have a problem sending the 15U and 16U teams... :idunno:

 

I didn't say anything about the state tourney. Thats local and they could go to that. But the 15u and 16u teams don't go to all of the EYBL events so its not the same situation.

So what's the excuse for state AAU? They don't seem to have a problem sending the 15U and 16U teams... :idunno:

 

Ok, I'll say what others what to say, they are scared! Eddie used to do that with his teams back in the day, he would never play other KY teams, never invite them to his tourneys, his logic was if I don't play other KY teams, preventing them from playing us close or beat us, we can claim to be the best it the state.

We're in the EYBL, which is the best league in America by far. The competition is far and away a step above anything else out there. So we're not afraid to play anyone, given that we play the best teams in America on a game by game basis. The best play in the EYBL, which is exactly where we are.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.