Kentucky All-Star Tryout List

» Girls: Mercedes Cox (Adair County); Tearra Banks (Ballard); Jessica Jones (Boone County); Brittany Vaughn (Bowling Green); Serena Sandusky (Bryan Station); Aareon Smith (Butler); China Dow (Christian Academy); Cheyenne Madden (Clay County); Kasey Young (Danville); Destony Curry, Kayla Styles (Manual); Billie Hearn (Grant County); Beth Rates (Hancock County); Ellie Fruit (Henderson County); Leah Schaefer (Highlands); Taylor Porter (Lawrence County); Kelah Eldridge (Letcher County Central); Emily Fox (Lincoln County); Larryn Brooks, Ashton Feldhaus (Madison Central); Makayla Epps, Kyvin Goodin-Rogers, Logan Powell (Marion County); Cassidy Martin (Mercer County); Whitney Hartlage (Mercy); Madison Clements (Monroe County); Janssen Starks (Murray); Cierra Drake (Nelson County); Chanel Roberts (North Hardin); Olivia Voskuhl (Notre Dame); Becca Greenwell (Owensboro Catholic); Chelsey Shumpert (Paducah Tilghman); Jordin Fender, Kierra Muhammad (Paul Dunbar); Kelsey Adwell (Pleasure Ridge Park); Brittany Warren (Pulaski County); Katie Pippen (Tates Creek); Jessica Hardin (Wayne County).

» Girls: Mercedes Cox (Adair County); Tearra Banks (Ballard); Jessica Jones (Boone County); Brittany Vaughn (Bowling Green); Serena Sandusky (Bryan Station); Aareon Smith (Butler); China Dow (Christian Academy); Cheyenne Madden (Clay County); Kasey Young (Danville); Destony Curry, Kayla Styles (Manual); Billie Hearn (Grant County); Beth Rates (Hancock County); Ellie Fruit (Henderson County); Leah Schaefer (Highlands); Taylor Porter (Lawrence County); Kelah Eldridge (Letcher County Central); Emily Fox (Lincoln County); Larryn Brooks, Ashton Feldhaus (Madison Central); Makayla Epps, Kyvin Goodin-Rogers, Logan Powell (Marion County); Cassidy Martin (Mercer County); Whitney Hartlage (Mercy); Madison Clements (Monroe County); Janssen Starks (Murray); Cierra Drake (Nelson County); Chanel Roberts (North Hardin); Olivia Voskuhl (Notre Dame); Becca Greenwell (Owensboro Catholic); Chelsey Shumpert (Paducah Tilghman); Jordin Fender, Kierra Muhammad (Paul Dunbar); Kelsey Adwell (Pleasure Ridge Park); Brittany Warren (Pulaski County); Katie Pippen (Tates Creek); Jessica Hardin (Wayne County).

what a shame jordan scott gets crapped on again one of the best in the ninth region snub just look at the stats in cincinnati preps hell shes in the top in the tri state area and snub this is a joke

what a shame jordan scott gets crapped on again one of the best in the ninth region snub just look at the stats in cincinnati preps hell shes in the top in the tri state area and snub this is a joke

I don' t really know a lot about the 9th region, but if she is up for POY, the paper said senior POY' s will be invited if they are not already on the list

I don' t really know a lot about the 9th region, but if she is up for POY, the paper said senior POY' s will be invited if they are not already on the list

well if she isnt up for player of the year then coaches and sportswriters should be ashamed i

I'm not sure who picks these players but leaving Jordan Scott from Conner off of the list of girls who will tryout for the Ky All-Star team is a huge over sight. Jordan has had an outstanding season and deserves the honor to tryout for this team. Not to mention she has signed to play for Ky Wesleyan.

I'm not sure, but if a player is good enough to ... not just "get a tryout" and not just "make the squad" ... help beat Indiana, then she may still be extended an opportunity. Sometimes players choose to decline the invitation or become injured - you never know what will actually shake out. However, the past few years the Kentucky squad has had a bit of a resurgence, so the methodology used in selecting and developing a competitive unit must be on the up-tick. Regardless, best of luck to the ladies to earn their spots on the team and BEAT INDIANA in 2013 !!!

Just wondering how Aaliyah Wells from Collins does not get an invite. Over 1800 pts and 1200rbs in a career. All region 4 years in a row but no invitation. Must be the most talented bunch of seniors in the history of Ky if there are 75 players better than she.

I know that no system is mistake free and that you are always going to have some deserving players left off but I have seen most of these players play and having Shauntae Brown (Frankfort) and Aaliyah Wells (Collins) left off is truly that scenario. I honestly have not seen a better point guard than Brown.