Dixie Heights vs Conner predictions 01.17.15

Who wins?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Dixie Heights
    • Conner

The Red Colonels of Dixie Heights travel to Hebron to take on the Conner Cougars for a 2:00 varsity tip.

The Red Colonels are riding a 9 game winning streak and have won 12 out of their last 13. This game marks the beginning of a brutal second half stretch in which Dixie will only play three more home games, out of the remaining 14+ games scheduled.

The Cougars are coming off a thumping at the hands Campbell County and are 3-3 over their last 6 games.

Will Conner be able to handle Dixie's size (bigger than Campbell County) and smothering half-court defense? Will Dixie be able to handle Conner's full court press and fast paced style?

Who wins and why?

(This game is a triple header. Freshmen game tips at 11:00, JV at 12:30 and Varsity at 2:00)

Dixie wins big

Welcome back AME1981!

I just learned that Dixie will be without the services of Mr. Hedger tomorrow (college visit)... so, there will be one less big body to worry about for Conner. I'm guessing Mitch Bolin will slide back into the starting lineup?

Welcome back AME1981!

I just learned that Dixie will be without the services of Mr. Hedger tomorrow (college visit)... so, there will be one less big body to worry about for Conner. I'm guessing Mitch Bolin will slide back into the starting lineup?

Wow,,how long has the Dixie schedule been out and we have a college visit on game day..