NKY/Cincy Hidden Gem Restaurants

UKMustangFan

Todd Knicely? Wasn't that the time that Todd was at Pachinko's and **** & Bull as the main bartender?

No, I know who Todd is and it wasnt him. The bartender I am thinking of went in on purchasing Head First bar downtown with a guy named Rolf.

Knicely probably got more women in the Tri State than any other bartender.

No, I know who Todd is and it wasnt him. The bartender I am thinking of went in on purchasing Head First bar downtown with a guy named Rolf.

Knicely probably got more women in the Tri State than any other bartender.

Yes he did.. The guy wasn't hurting in the lady department..

We ate at the Green Derby in Newport Sat night before my daughter's Father/Daughter dance and the food was awesome. The Derby Salad and the Cod Fried Fish Sandwich is what I went with and it didn't disappoint.....The place was packed as well!!

My 91 yr old grandmother has eaten there just about every Friday for the last 40 yrs. The cod fish is the only thing I order there, always good.

I'm with you 100%. Good burgers, good gyros - especially if you like your food on the mild side. John and Erato are two of the nicest, most genuine people I know.

I like how they tally up your total as you goto pay... I always laugh I can order the same thing and

it's close to the same price but never exactly the same.

New Garden was really, really tasty and fairly cheap. The New York roll was yummy.

Don't go out for dinner much (Henry likes to cook and does an excellent job) but we've been to the NG a couple of times. Really like the wait staff, the food and the prices. Probably should go there more often.

Todd Nicely' date=' now that is a blast from the Pioneer past. I think he was one of the first "breakers" to grace the walls of SK.[/quote']

I haven't heard shackles name in a while! Back yard football @ st barbs no pads, Todd, the Pompillio boys and squirrel with no teeth. Fun

Hit up Pelican's Reef on Beechmont last night. Good seafood. Lobster mac and cheese. Quick run f/NKY, 275 to Five mile to Beechmont, left on Beechmont and 1st strip mall on left. 15 MINUTES.

Again, good seafood. Had an oyster po' boy, missus had shrimp tacos.

After the auto expo, went to the Moerlein Lager House. Packed. Took 10 minutes to get to the host. was told 1.5 hours and thats not guaranteed. Told bar and beer garden seating were 1st come 1st serve. Decided to go to the bar upstairs. Kind of a shark tank feeling with people waiting for people to get up. Ordered a beer, (OTR), 15 minutes in and the every wary Mrs. Crunch has secured 2 seats with a gorgeous view. Ordered fried pickles for an app. Tasty. I ordered surf and turf, and mrs. ordered grilled tilapia. The food was outstanding. Service impeccable, and prices reasonable. Bill was 77 bucks. I recommend it.