Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas A&M 83 Kentucky 71

Featured Replies

Yikes. This teams tournament chances are in trouble at this point...

  • Replies 76
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Cal ease up on this team and hope they play looser? Certainly, they have to be more talented than what is being shown. Cal is earning his salary this year. Of course, he made his own bed.

Love seeing this one go like this even if I did not think it would.

 

How do you beat Kentucky and lose to Southern?

 

Come on guys this hook has been dangling in front of us for more than 15 minutes now. Someone bite.

You struggle to win at home and you struggle to put away bad teams away. Not a good recipe for success right now.

 

As it stands, our best two players by far are Harrow and Noel. Everyone else needs to look in the mirror and figure out what they can do to help turn things around.

Come on guys this hook has been dangling in front of us for more than 15 minutes now. Someone bite.
He's still bitter over the lost to Kansas, at home. :)

Wrong again as I have said that the Buckeyes are the most overrated team in the country.

 

I did think though that they would beat a really good Kansas team in Columbus.

I'm not looking forward to the game in Gainesville.

 

And it is probably going to be a must win for the resume...

No one UK player beat UK today, all of them did. This team was not ready to play, showed very little to no emotion and at times played like they didn't want to be out there. :irked:. The Cats defense was non existent for most of the game. I think that we fans had better get used to this team looking good one night, showing promise and then the next playing like it was their first practice. I was more disappointed with them today than at any other tine this season. Noel did some good things, no one else showed up. The officiating imo was terrible but that in no way beat UK, E. Turner and UK beat UK.

E. Turner did have an unbelievable day, no doubt about that A&M is a very well coached basketball team. They were very well pepared, executed their game plan and embarrassed us today.

Tennessee comes into Rupp on Tuesday night, should the Cats not be ready to play then we will see the same result.

 

GO BIG BLUE !!!

I guess I'm glad I forgot this was on and was watching football....

I can't wait for the UK-UNC matchup for the NIT championship this year... should be a great one!

Vegas had Cats as 15 point favorite today.

I was shocked they were even a double digit favorite.

No one UK player beat UK today, all of them did. This team was not ready to play, showed very little to no emotion and at times played like they didn't want to be out there. :irked:. The Cats defense was non existent for most of the game. I think that we fans had better get used to this team looking good one night, showing promise and then the next playing like it was their first practice. I was more disappointed with them today than at any other tine this season. Noel did some good things, no one else showed up. The officiating imo was terrible but that in no way beat UK, E. Turner and UK beat UK.

E. Turner did have an unbelievable day, no doubt about that A&M is a very well coached basketball team. They were very well pepared, executed their game plan and embarrassed us today.

Tennessee comes into Rupp on Tuesday night, should the Cats not be ready to play then we will see the same result.

 

GO BIG BLUE !!!

 

I have to disagree with the first sentence.

 

Nerlens Noel did not lose this game. In fact the greatest tragedy is that his talent and effort is being wasted by the other "super frosh" around him. Noel looked like he wanted to be there from the beginning. Look at his stat line again and rethink the game flow.

I can't complain about Noel, the kid is going to be phenomenal once he learns offensive basketball. If he can learn the Dream Shake he may be the next (H)Akeem.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.