Thanksgiving Day Practice

Harry Doyle

You seniors, cherish it..you'll always remember this day, and I mean everything about it for the rest of your life.

If you are an underclassmen, accept nothing less than the feeling you had out there today. Make this a goal every year.

All of you coaches out there....a very big congrats on an already great season and good luck to all of you tomorrow night.

You seniors, cherish it..you'll always remember this day, and I mean everything about it for the rest of your life.

Went for a walk with my 85 year old dad today. He was telling me about the year that his high school football team went undefeated. Only two of his teammates still alive today.

Good luck to all the teams and enjoy the ride.

Cooper started their thanksgiving tradition. Opened the stadium for all the parents and fans, had donuts, coffee, and hot chocolate for everyone and then after practice had a couple tables set up full of food for the players.

Wanted to thank everyone who turned out as well as all the companies that donated food and drinks. Was awesome to partake in their first (hopefully annual) Thanksgiving practice!

Cooper started their thanksgiving tradition. Opened the stadium for all the parents and fans, had donuts, coffee, and hot chocolate for everyone and then after practice had a couple tables set up full of food for the players.

Wanted to thank everyone who turned out as well as all the companies that donated food and drinks. Was awesome to partake in their first (hopefully annual) Thanksgiving practice!

Due to the guidance of Randy Poe and the Boone Co. Board of Education, sports teams are not permitted to practice on any days where all school personnel are off. Teams are not allowed to practice on Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, MLK Day, or Memorial Day. Sports teams are also not allowed to practice or play on any SUNDAY, unless approved by the board. This is just an example how Boone Co. is at a disadvantage, athletically, compared to Kenton Co. schools and independent districts. With that being said, Congratulations to Cooper on making such a great run and I will be cheering for them tonight. Coach Borchers has an excellent group and that community will remember this season forever.

Due to the guidance of Randy Poe and the Boone Co. Board of Education, sports teams are not permitted to practice on any days where all school personnel are off. Teams are not allowed to practice on Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, MLK Day, or Memorial Day. Sports teams are also not allowed to practice or play on any SUNDAY, unless approved by the board. This is just an example how Boone Co. is at a disadvantage, athletically, compared to Kenton Co. schools and independent districts. With that being said, Congratulations to Cooper on making such a great run and I will be cheering for them tonight. Coach Borchers has an excellent group and that community will remember this season forever.

If that is the case then every school in BC broke the rule Wed. Because of all the basketball practices that schools had when schools were closed Wed.

Silly rule, but at least all the school employees were not off yesterday. Which made them compliant.