Bowling Green 35 Warren Central 21

I'm fading fast but wanted to stop in and say my congrats to the Purples on another well played game and march to another title. You can't help but be impressed when you watch Bowling Green. I was actually pleased with Central's performance when looking at it compared to this year's game and especially last year's region final. Like Jack said, Central created and were given some chances. Bowling Green usually stood tall enough to take those chances away. A crucial INT in the end zone. Forcing field goals on two possessions instead of giving up TDs. Big time plays. Central played well enough to beat a lot of teams and I felt brought a better game plan than last time and executed better (though not flawlessly by any means). Wasn't enough. The Purples are too good. Congrats.

Many thanx, 'Fire! Gotta hand it to the Dragons...they never quit, and they gave us all the guys wanted. My hat's off to them and Coach Mike Rogers. Mike is a first class coach, and his Dragons always come to play, no matter the opposition!:clap:

My choice for Player of the Game for the Purples is jr DB Hunter Rogers. He thwarted the Central scoring drive with an interception at the end of the first half, had a big TD saving tackle on a goal line stand in the second half, and snagged another interception to end Central's final drive of the game. He was huge in this game! Record win streak is now at 28 in a row. Also, the Purples have currently the fourth longest win streak in school history at home with their 18th in a row (25 is the record). Huge game with John Hardin next week in Elizabethtown. Sic 'em, Purple!!

:D