Bishop Brossart 10 Calvary Christian 0

Lady "Stangs Varsity Soccer qualify for their first ever 10th Region Tournament crushing Calvary Christian 10-0 in a shortend game Monday Night at Scott. They led 7-0 at the half. They will play arch rival Campbell Co. Thursday evening. They defeated Campbell Co. 2-1 earlier in the season. Bishop Brossart is now 15-5-1 and owns the top record in the 10th Region. They still have only given up 11 goals in 21 games all season. Congrats to the Lady "stangs!!

Weak!

Where was the post about the NDA / Brossart match???????

Before jumping on someone please read the posting "NDA Takes Down Brossart in NKY girls Soccer 2-0". You guys just love to beat up BGH but I know he makes it easy.

Why should I talk about losses? I can post what I want ole wildcat. :thumb:

The problem is that you are one of the mouthpieces of the schools athletic program and it leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth when you get on here and talk about the wins and have no comment on the losses. And people wonder why the state of youth athletics is the way it is. I have not seen you with any comments on the football program, so are they not worthy of your time since they do not win? Sure seems that way and I bet it makes those kids and parents feel real good to be a part of the Brossart athletic community.

They do! Jack seems like a bitter man. I'm sorry. Bluegrass preps is an optional site to comment. We call the losses and wins in to the newspaper and if you have a bad taste sorry. Your the one getting worked up not me. I'm a positive person. I have been at every football game but one and that was when I was at the volleyball state tournament. I comment positively on the positive things that happen at BBHS. The Brossart Athletic Community is a very positive and successful place to be. We chose not to dwell on the bad things. Go Mustangs!

They do! Jack seems like a bitter man. I'm sorry. Bluegrass preps is an optional site to comment. We call the losses and wins in to the newspaper and if you have a bad taste sorry. Your the one getting worked up not me. I'm a positive person. I have been at every football game but one and that was when I was at the volleyball state tournament. I comment positively on the positive things that happen at BBHS. The Brossart Athletic Community is a very positive and successful place to be. We chose not to dwell on the bad things. Go Mustangs!

Can we take from this that you are saying BBHS football is a non positive/bad thing, since you never comment on it?

I see both sides . . .

On the one hand, how many AD's or coaches are even on here at all? At least you know where he stands. He's promoting his "product". This is a non-official, non-binding comment board where a bunch of yahoos talk sports smack all day.

Does everyone really expect him to report, post or comment on losses or bad seasons? Why would he do that? You wouldn't do that if you were an AD, or President of your business.

But, sounds to me like some of you are saying that as an administrator, you expect that position to be above all of this and not comment good or bad...which is not an unreasonable expectation.

What you may feel is being positive, others look at it as being "ONE WAY". I guess this is saying a lot about your football program?? Also, I seem to remember the days of BBHS taking their share of lumps, it is just a shame that BGP wasnt around then. It seems that you have NO problem in using words such as, CRUSHED when beating an opponent by a lagre number. You contiue to ask for respect for people that post on this site, but to get respect, you must earn respect and as a Administrative figure at BBHS making continual disrespectful comments about other teams regarding the scores......well enough said!!

When other have to post about the BBHS Mustang football team I dont usually see them as using such words as CRUSHED! Do us all a favor, ACT LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE!!