Survivor: Philippines

Godot

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really good episode. I honestly had no idea who was voting what. I also don't think any alliance is dominant right now. The yellow tribe never going to tribal but being very fractured helps a lot with the mystery. Plus, Penner is going to be REALLY fun next week.

I'm not sure if I was Jeff that I would be so set on voting out the veterns just yet. He could use Penner a little longer, but that might be out the window now. Well done by Penner playing his idol.

She had a nice set, but I didn't really find her all that attractive. I probably would take my chances with the CA-RAZY Brazilian girl over her...

I don't really find RC attractive, but now way would I choose the Brazillian over here in anything.

Yeah but I'm sure the jury talks amongst themselves back at the hotel and when it comes time to question Abi and Pete if RC does it right then she could make them both look awful.

They always put them on some private beach on the other side of the island. They call it Ponderosa. I haven't really watched it the last couple of seasons, but they always put a few clips up after each player gets voted out of their next couple days there. You can find them on CBS.com.

They always put them on some private beach on the other side of the island. They call it Ponderosa. I haven't really watched it the last couple of seasons, but they always put a few clips up after each player gets voted out of their next couple days there. You can find them on CBS.com.

I figured it was at a hotel because they always look brand new when they join the jury.