Survivor: Philippines

Godot

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Jeff Kent would take out Penner last night the way they played it up. I think I would have blindsided him because I dont' feel I could trust him later, but who knows.

I believe the merge is next week as well.

Abi is a joke.

Malcolm is my MVP!

I think I keep him around. Going to the merge down in numbers he would be a good asset to have in an attempt to sway people to your side. When your going to be down going to the merge its best to have people who could be an asset. Keep Denise as well and hope she can get Malcolm to come with you...

I hate how Jeff Probst keeps putting in his two cents about Abi's lack of playing and Katie's ineffectiveness in challenges. It's not his game to be played. Teams need to recognize their weakest links, and not have them pointed out by Jeff Probst.

:thumb:

I hate how Jeff Probst keeps putting in his two cents about Abi's lack of playing and Katie's ineffectiveness in challenges. It's not his game to be played. Teams need to recognize their weakest links, and not have them pointed out by Jeff Probst.

I agree, he needs to zip it. I'm sure their teammates are aware and after all it's for a million bucks.

He's just saying what everyone thinks...no harm...no foul.