Survivor: Philippines

Godot

This season of "Survivor: Philippines" finds 15 castaways separated into three tribes, Kalabaw, Tandang, and Matsing, where they'll have to outwit, outlast, and outplay each other and three all-star returning players (whose names will be revealed later in the week) for the $1 million prize and the title of Sole Survivor.

'Survivor: Philippines': Meet the Castaways

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't watched Survivor in quite awhile but I'm surprised they are still running the show. It was great and new at first but I thought the interest had died down quite a bit after so many seasons but I guess not. Looks like I might have to start catching up and will try to watch this season.

^Still one of the most watched shows on TV.

Surprised to see Jeff Kent will be a contestant this season...

I haven't missed a season. And I was surprised to see Kent as well as Lisa Whelchel, Blair from "The Facts of Life"

I haven't missed a season. And I was surprised to see Kent as well as Lisa Whelchel, Blair from "The Facts of Life"

:lol:

I don't know which is funnier, Kent or Blair. :lol:

I'm thinking Kent may be one of the first to be voted off or one of the final three. He was always a jerk but he should be athletic enough to win immunity from time to time.