Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 63 Highlands 31 (Scrimmage)

Featured Replies

Nah, no different from last year. Business as usual.

 

Kids can hear the words but their brain still hears "51-0 at half."

  • Replies 110
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he went in a circle? I hope someone got that on video.

 

Middle return - went to the right sideline - stopped - reversed field - ran about 30 yards across - then turned it back up .

Any details? Did the defense score? Did Highlands cross midfield in 1st half? How did Trinity o-line look? THX

 

Mr. Quick had 3 TDs. But defense was ridiculous.

I was at the scrimmage for the first half. I had to leave because I had some minor health issues,(please don't try to be cute), I spent some time at urgent care this morning. I still got in my car and drove 45 minutes to watch and support the Birds.Every game is a road trip for me.

 

We had T fans in the row in front of us and they were telling us about the certain players. Very classy people and we had a lot of fun watching the game with them.

 

The 13 ranking in the preseason polls are inaccurate for Trinity. If there is a better team in the country, I would like to see them.

 

My Birds played hard and I'm sure they will be ready for Boyle next week.

 

HBF-

My hast is off to you. Like others - hope you get well soon. Any true Rock fan highly respects your program and what they are all about. It is good both can meet like this.

 

Good luck to the Birds the rest of the season.

Middle return - went to the right sideline - stopped - reversed field - ran about 30 yards across - then turned it back up .

 

Wish I had seen that, Urban better starting making more trips to Louisville.

So he went in a circle? I hope someone got that on video.

 

On the opening play in the 2010 championship game, Quick ran across the field at the

Trinity goal line and then ran 100 yards for a touchdown. That was a long run.

He ran at least 130 yards vs. Male in the final in Bowling Green a couple of years ago if you count traversing the field from one side to the other along the 5 yard line. After all, he does run the 200 meters (or 220 yards) in track.

On the opening play in the 2010 championship game, Quick ran across the field at the

Trinity goal line and then ran 100 yards for a touchdown. That was a long run.

 

Was just about to post this. Once he hit the corner, you couldn't have caught him in a golf cart.

So he went in a circle? I hope someone got that on video.
He ran so fast, he warped space-time.
He ran so fast, he warped space-time.

 

That's why I have been sending clips of him to Columbus for 2 years now. Great player.

  • Author
Kids can hear the words but their brain still hears "51-0 at half."

 

Knowing our kids they are saying, "51-0? At the half? I'm glad we don't play Trinity.". :lol:

 

We have boys on the field that got manhandled by some of these Highlands players that will be on the field Friday. They know what's up. They know we aren't Trinity.

I left this game thinking to myself "How in the world can playing a team like that, who didn't let the Birds move the ball one yard, be of any benefit to McCoy or the 1st team offense?" It was ridiculous. The offense didn't have a chance to work on anything.

I left this game thinking to myself "How in the world can playing a team like that' date=' who didn't let the Birds move the ball one yard, be of any benefit to McCoy or the 1st team offense?" It was ridiculous. The offense didn't have a chance to work on anything.[/quote']

This sounds like Trinity's defense played well. I was hoping they would. I think they can be a good unit this year.

Re: T QB Wright. Solid. Decent arm strength.

 

I say his best chance of PT in college would be NAIA. Solid athlete.

 

8 D1 schools are looking at him.

8 D1 schools are looking at him.

 

Best wishes to him.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.