Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 63 Highlands 31 (Scrimmage)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 110
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did Hatcher and Ryan White look?

 

STUDS!!!

How did Hatcher and Ryan White look?

 

D1.

Wish I had seen that, Urban better starting making more trips to Louisville.

 

 

Urban has abig chore ahead of him to get Quick to sign at Ohio State. I'm thinking Quick would want to stay close to home, in a warm climate setting, but that's just my opinion.I'am thinking Alabama, but that' just my opinion.

How did Hatcher and Ryan White look?

 

White had 2 picks (well, I didn't see the second but was told it was him)

  • Author
Urban has abig chore ahead of him to get Quick to sign at Ohio State. I'm thinking Quick would want to stay close to home, in a warm climate setting, but that's just my opinion.I'am thinking Alabama, but that' just my opinion.

 

 

Word is UL is the leader on his list and OSU is second.

One word.................WOW.

 

T will not lose this yr to anyone. I predict another USA National Championship right there.

Nobody will beat the Rocks. The thing that I admire about T is they win with alot of class and they respect their opponents.

Storied programs like Highlands and T tend to do these things and get very little recognition for it.

 

Good Luck Rocks on your run and to the nervous Bird fans.................It will be ok. The Bengals would have struggled with Quicks speed tonite...........

I know very little about high school football in Kentucky, but I know about the tradition & pedigree of both these programs. Considering that, 51-0 at the half blows my mind.

It was a nice hit. Back was a bit vulnerable to it and the kid delivered.

 

:confused:

I know very little about high school football in Kentucky, but I know about the tradition & pedigree of both these programs. Considering that, 51-0 at the half blows my mind.

 

Eerily similar (in terms of score) to last year's scrimmage, from what I remember. I recall hearing that HHS didn't cross midfield in the first half of that one. And HHS had very little trouble winning another state title in their class.

 

Evidently Trinity is indeed on a whole 'nother level.

Final.

 

It was 36-0 after the first quarter and 51-0 at the half.

 

 

Any eyewitness testimony? Is Trinity on 'another level'?

 

Are you really asking that question purple man. Is anyone gonna say no Trinity is not on another level. 36-0 at the end of one against Highlands one of the States best. I think you van figure this one out LOL

And HHS had very little trouble winning another state title in their class.

 

Exactly what I'm talking about.

I sat across the aisle from two Boyle Co. scouts. When they were leaving I said did you get anything worth while, they shook their heads no. That has to be a positive to the Highlands fans.

8 D1 schools are looking at him.

 

Will not play D1. Just doesn't have the physical attributes.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.