Dwight Howard to Los Angeles Lakers Rumors

He'll be in Orlando until at least February. He may not even play a game untill January or later as he recovers from the back surgery. The Nets won't be able to offer Lopez in a deal untill mid January. My guess is that he is in Orlando until the trade deadline when he could go to Brooklyn, unless Houston comes through with a deal this summer that Orlando can't refuse since they are willing to risk it without an extension.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JRudolphSports: As for the Dwight Howard stuff that was said while I was in the theater (sigh) ... There is NO flip-flopping. He wants to be a Laker.

@JRudolphSports: Dwight will re-sign at the end of the 2012-13 season, as I reported and repeated on the radio. Extending and re-signing aren't the same.

@JRudolphSports: If the Magic-Lakers talks fall apart it's due to the Magic unwillingness to pull the trigger on yet another deal. Nothing more to report.

@JRudolphSports: Lakers fans need not overreact to an attempt to over-report my initial story. Nothing has changed. Next step belongs to the GMs.

@JRudolphSports: As for the Dwight Howard stuff that was said while I was in the theater (sigh) ... There is NO flip-flopping. He wants to be a Laker.

@JRudolphSports: Dwight will re-sign at the end of the 2012-13 season, as I reported and repeated on the radio. Extending and re-signing aren't the same.

@JRudolphSports: If the Magic-Lakers talks fall apart it's due to the Magic unwillingness to pull the trigger on yet another deal. Nothing more to report.

@JRudolphSports: Lakers fans need not overreact to an attempt to over-report my initial story. Nothing has changed. Next step belongs to the GMs.

Well, somebody fibbing because Howard denies that he will sign an extension :lol: