Trinity one the Most Consistent programs nationally

Most consistent high school football programs - MaxPreps News

I think everyone is starting to know about Trinity,Highlands & St X nationally.

:notworthy::thumb:

Agreed. My wife is a Flight Attendent for an airline and she was working an international trip with another FA who had a son playing high school football in CA. They got to talking and the lady asked my wife where her son played and my wife said Highlands and before she could finish the lady said "yeah Highlands KY", we know who they are". My wife asked her what school her son played for and she promptly said "De LaSalle, have you ever heard of us" LOL.

Program names like Highlands and Trinity are household names when it comes to High School football in America.

Agreed. My wife is a Flight Attendent for an airline and she was working an international trip with another FA who had a son playing high school football in CA. They got to talking and the lady asked my wife where her son played and my wife said Highlands and before she could finish the lady said "yeah Highlands KY", we know who they are". My wife asked her what school her son played for and she promptly said "De LaSalle, have you ever heard of us" LOL.

Program names like Highlands and Trinity are household names when it comes to High School football in America.

I think this is very cool.

• 1 month later...