2012 NKY East/West All Star Game - Canceled?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way that Western is letting him play..

If he is back to 100% what is to worry? Travis Elliot loves football plus I think he has something to prove that he was the best player in NKY last year.

If he is back to 100% what is to worry? Travis Elliot loves football plus I think he has something to prove that he was the best player in NKY last year.

I agree with Raiderbird UK1F. Coming off a knee injury there's no way if I'm WKU he plays.

By the way, where's the game this year?

• 2 weeks later...

How would that prove he was the best in NKY last year? Isn't this team made up of at least 1 kid from every team. So in reality, the top players aren't even playing then. So his competition wouldn't be at the top level.

BTW, he definitely was going to be a "top" player last year, but not sure about the best. And he has nothing to prove to you or me. He is already going on to the next level.

The game is june 7th at Dixie I believe. Bellevue has 5 players playing they are Jordan Fogelman Jake Sparks Jake Hatter Jordan McIntyre and Shawn Schwizenger.

Edited by Ram

SK will send 4 to the game, Derek Mills, Tate Huesman, Colin Patrick and Trey Pinkelton. To comply with this thread I am guessing that Mills and Patrick have a chance to start the game. Congrats to all 4 and everyone invited tho. Even if some people think this is not THE best in NKY it is still quite an accomplishment!! Lace them up and have an OUTSTANDING time at your last H.S. football game boys!

• Colonels_Wear_Blue changed the title to 2012 NKY East/West All Star Game - Canceled?